- Laying on the favourite horse based on the form of the first 3 favsLay on the first favourite in a race where the forms of the first three favourites satisfy the following criteria: - The form is not empty; - The last three symbols of the favourite’s form do not include 1 or 2; - The last three symbols of the second favourite’s and third favourite’s forms do not include 1.
- Lay Dutching on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th favourites on horse racing with green-upAt 3 minutes before the start of a horse race, place three Lay Dutching bets on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th favourites. Green them up as soon as possible.
- Lay winning team and green-up goalLate into a football match, for example around 80 minutes and if there is a 1 goal difference (e.g. 1-0 or 2-3), lay the winning team for a low liability. Then green-up a possible equalising goal.
- Betting based on Welles Wilder's Relative Strength IndexIt combines several aspects. It is a trading trigger that concentrates on the favourite. It is based on Welles Wilder's Relative Strength Index (RSI) which he developed for the stock market a long time ago but it can be used in high volume betting markets.
- Laying on two selections priced below 2.0Lay on two selections whose prices fell below 2.0, to win a fixed amount of money if any of them wins.
- Lay-Dutching The 3rd and 4th FavouritesLay on the third and fourth favourites in the races with 9 or more runners, if the price of the fourth favourite is no higher than 9.0. Place the bets at 5 mins before the off.
- Laying on the favourite after a winning streakWait till the favourite (or second, third etc. favourite) wins X races in a row, then lay on the next favourite with a simple loss recoupment plan, until you win or reach a maximum loss.
- Saver (No Bet)This is a simple betting example that could be used in a market with three possible outcomes, such as "Match Odds" in Soccer (the most popular application area).
- Betting if the favourite changed several timesThe idea of a user who suggested this example is quite specific. He wants to bet in the market where the favourite changed 3 or more times over the given time.
- Backing On The Favourite In Place MarketsBack £2 on the favourite if its odds are between 1.5 and 3.0, in place markets. If the bet lost, increase the next stake by £2 till the bet wins. Then keep decreasing the bet size by £4 till it reaches the original size of £2.
- Laying On The Favourite In Place MarketsLay 5 EUR on the favourite in place markets, if its price is below 2.0. If the bet lost recoup the losses in the next market until the win, then revert to 5 EUR.
- Backing The Favourite With Loss RecoupmentBack the favourite at 20 sec after the off, to a profit of £10, but only if its price is above 2.0 and the second favourite's price is no less than 10 ticks above the favourite's price. If the bet won then stop all betting, otherwise bet to produce £10 + the previous bet size in the next market, on the same conditions.
- Each Way betting for horse racingThis is a simple implementation of "each way" betting whereby you place two equal bets on the same runner to win a race and to finish in the first places. This trigger will work in win and place markets for Horse Racing.
- Laying On The Favorute Depending On Its Price and The Second Favourite's OddsLay on the favourite if it is priced between 2.0 and 4.0, it's been at least 30 sec since the beginning of the race, and the second favourite's odds are no more than 6 ticks away from the favourite. Bet only if there are at least 10 runners in the race.
- Chasing the favourite until a winnerAn interesting trigger to try, preferably in test mode. The trigger will back the favourite. If the favourite changes it will back the new favourite, and continue to do this until the end.
- Backing On the Favourite In Place Market, Depending On The Price Of the Third Favourite In Win MarketBack 10% of available funds at best price on the favourite in the place market, if the 3rd favourite in the WIN market has a price greater than the number of runners in the race + 1. I.e. in a 10-horse race, if the 3rd favourite has a price greater than 11.0, 10 being the number of runners + 1, then that would qualify.
- Laying On the Favourite And Second Favourite In Place Markets, If The Sum Of Their Prices Is <=3.8Lay £2 on the favourite and second favourite in a place market, if the sum of their odds does not exceed 3.8. Place the bets at 1 minute before the off, provided there are 10 or more runners.
- Backing on the fav in-play if it was leading at the startAt 30 seconds after the event goes in-play determine the favorite, but do not take any action at that moment. Once the determined favorite has reached a value of 1.2, back it at a price of 1.15. If the favorite doesn't reach that value skip the event.
- Laying in Win Market and Backing In Place MarketBack and lay on the same horse: lay to a fixed liability on the favourite in the win market if the odds are between 2 and 5.0. Back a fixed amount on the same horse in the place market providing the odds are 1.5 or higher.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Trigger Request Please
Inplay horse racing for UK/IRELAND only
Lay first horse to hit under odds of 2 inplay
For 1% of balance
With recovery for upto 7 losses in a row, When/If 7 losses in a row occurs revert back to 1% of current balance
Stop when 10% profit for the day has been hit
Recovery remembered to go into the next day for e.g. if end of day its on 4 losses the first bet the next day would still be in recovery
UK horse racing markets
Back the first horse to hit odds of between 2.00 and 2.20 in play only.
Manual Dutch and insurance trigger on fave.
Hello, is it possible for Market Feeder to do the following:
At in play,
allow me to place manual dutch bets into a market,
then a trigger calculates the net total of the bets and creates an insurance trade on the favorurite that covers 50% to 100% of the net total?
Change to my current trigger
I've now signed up for a paid acc (and paid for Time Machine). Instead of requesting my free trigger can I please request another tweak to my existing one?
I now have my current trigger automatically choosing 'favourite' and manually edit the odds to between 1.5-5.0 for my selection. I now need however to make sure it only chooses this 'favourite' if it's odd's amount is X amount higher than the second highest horse. I.e. If I set this X amount to 2.0 and the favourite has odds of 1.8 and the next highest favourite has 3.8 then the bet is on, but not if the second favourite has lower odds than 3.8 (or of course if the favourite's odds are outside of 1.5-5.0).
Is this possible and can it please be added to the 'Constants' area so I can tweak the 'X' value (the difference between the favourite and second favourite)?
i need a trigger with the following
8 mins before the off start monitoring
6 mins if the fav has dropped in price then back bet placed
if favs price has increased then a lay bet placed
if prices change and go against
then green up or green up to % profit variable
stop betting 1 min to off
facility to change stakes
second fav price to be x clicks away
hi,can you please make me a trigger as follows.... all uk greyhounds to lay the favourite at 4 mins before race no odds range for £10 lay bet and to green up 15 seconds before race …. thanks very much
First Favorite Drifters
Would it be possible to make a trigger to only back the 1st favorite when it drifts between 4% to 8% inclusive on Australian gallop races in races with a win pool
of at least $100,000 or minimum matched amount on BF of $100,000?.
And to have the ability for me to adjust this minimum and maximum BF amount if need be, also the minimum and maximum drift percentage?.
Average price trigger
I have just subscribed again.
I am looking to have a trigger developed please, that tracks the average price of the favourite over x seconds (+ or -) and all other selections over the same time period, In-Play after x % of the race is completed-then place a bet and green up for x ticks. i.e. I want to track the favourite in relation to all other selections over x seconds and to know if the average move is + or - .The number of selections and book % limit can/should be definable as well. A trailing stop loss of x% should be applicable
e.g. On a 10 horse or less race, the fav has moved in an average of 5 ticks or more over the 30 secs period and all other selections have moved out x ticks or more over the same time period after 40% of the race has completed and the back book % is less than 105%-back the fav for 10 tick green up and 5 tick trailing stop (which only acts if the book % is less than 105% in this example). If the move of the fav is out (-) and all others are in (+) then lay the fav for 10 ticks profit/ green up/SL when both bets are matched.
A better option would be to track/act on the the 5 tick move as per above at any time after 40% of the race is completed but not sure if this is possible
Thanks very much
Tennis trigger request
I would like to request a trigger that does the following for tennis
checks the fav is above 1.8
lays the winner of the first set
cashes out if the loser of the first set breaks serve or take the loss if the player layed breaks serve in the seconds set
NEW TRGGER PLEASE
I'm new to automation of bots, so please correct me if I get it wrong, here goes
Uk and Australian Races 1800m and longer
Place a dutch bet on the first two favorites 15 secs before the off (Back Price) for $10
Place. A conditional bet on the rest of the field @ $1.3(lay Price) with a -6 tic offset to recoup the initial $10 bet
I hope this makes sense, please let me know if any further info is required.
Please let me know how much this will cost to make
Dutching (Back) Trigger 4 favorites
Please kindly give me a Dutching Back trigger on 4 favorites of my choice. For example: 1 fav 2 fav 4 fav 5 fav. or 1 fav, 2 fav 3 fav and 4 fav.
1. Value of the opposite: Fixed liability -% of the bank
2. Stop profit (green) at 5% of the bank
3. Stop loss (red) at 15% of the bank
4. Number of recovery cycle step
5. Number of simultaneous inputs - 1 input
6. Minimum number of corridor, equal to 6 greyhounds
7. Time to start bot
8.First favorite y=yes n=no
9.Second favorite y=yes n=no
10.Forth favorite y=yes n=no
11. Fifth favorite y=yes n=no
Make me a trigger
Hi can you please make me a trigger.
Place bet not win
Back the fav
Min odds 1.5
Max odds 3.0
Minimum runners 8
Starting bet, percentage of bank 1%
profit percentage to stop bets 10%
1 Minutes before the start time to place bet.
Recovery lost hipro86 SP4 staking plan stage 1 & 2.
Could you make me a version of your ‘ Climbing Scalping’ triggger please only changes required are:
- back on the 1st fav in the market, and it must be a clear favourite in horse win market
- if the 1st fav changes I don’t want the trigger to then start trading on that horse as well. I just want it to trade on the initial horse only.
- option to start trading if the price goes up in price , the only option to start the initial trade is if it drops by a percentage.
Make me a trigger
Can you please make me a trigger similar to to 2-6 plan that lays not back the 3rd favourite at 1% of the bank 10sec before the off.
When bet loses can you please make trigger recoup all loses by backing the 1st favourite as a back bet not lay bet until loses are all recouped, then converts back to lay the 3rd favourite again
backing horses with low odds.
thank you again for your rapid reply .can you please make me a trigger the same as this one only suitable for the Australian markets they use mtrs for distance. and different times?.
also, do you have a good horse racing system for laying horses that i can purchase from you.?. thank you.
Moderator: here is the link to the previous request upon which this one is based:
backing horses using low odds
can you please create me a new trigger that can do the following.
only backs the 1st fav.
the number of seconds left until the end of the race.
minimum back price.
max back price.
size of the bet.
create a loss distribution so the software places a lay bet should the fav start losing the race. to offset the loss as much as possible.
i think I've covered everything if you can add to make it better i would very much appreciate it.
BACK - SOCCER
I need a trigger that performs the following procedure:
Objective: Back partial winner odd 1.05.
- Enter when the odds of the winning team reach 1.05.
- Odd maximum 1.05.
- Keep to the end.
- Use 5% of the bank, that is, in a bank of 100 lay with 5% in 1.05.
- Stop loss: 10%.
As I load all games, TRIGGER will enter the first game with these characteristics.
You can enter more than one game at a time.
Trigger change Back of the greyhound of my choice with fibonacci.
I requested a one trigger for greyhound racing, back to favorite,
Where would be the recovery in Fibonacci, but I would like it when he got the green, he would return to the initial stage of recovery, which does not occur in the trigger for me.
I also wanted him to have the option to choose the value of the initial bet.
The amount of steps of the recoveries.
Where I can also choose the greyhound I want to give back by the Odds.
Let him also have a stop green.
Note: recovery of fibonacci.
Back of the greyhound of my choice with fibonacci.
Vectes would have a trigger for greyhound racing, back to favorite,
Where would recovery be in Fibonacci?
I wanted him to have the option to choose the value of the initial stake.
The size of recoveries.
Where I can choose also the greyhound I want goes back through the Odds.
That I can choose how many minutes before the race starts.
Anyway, that would be basically it.
Note: fibonacci recovery.
[TR] Back - Favorite Horse
I need one trigger, below follow the instructions:
The back will be given on the first horse to reach ODD 2.0, regardless of whether his odds were high at first.
It will use 0.5% of your bankroll.
You will use the marting gale method. Always fold the bet if you lose.
Stop loss of 10% of all banking
[TR] Horse racing
Is it possible to add some sort of indicator etc. that could help me distinguish which bet was placed before the race was off and which one was placed as BSP? Im running it in test mode.
[TR] Trigger - Horse Favorite.
I need a trigger that always makes a favor for the favorite.
I set the% of the bank to the stake.
If he misses, in the next race he will use the double, Martingale style, always the favorite.
Maximum percentage to lose from the bank: 10%.
[TR] Trigger Buld Needed
I need someone to build this trigger for me if possible, obviously I'll pay the going rate.
1. All UK Flat Turf races with up to 12 declared runners
2. Back the favourite to WIN at BSP.
3. WIN odds must >4.00
4. Place odds must be <1.95
5. Staking is 1,2,3,4 SAW starting afresh each day
6. No more than 4 races per day
I need to be sure the horse selection matches that criteria so the only way possible i realise is to bet in-play.
If you can help please let me know.
[TR] Lay fav trigger please?
im after a simple trigger to lay the fav in a win market.
number of runners
minutes before the off
percent diff from 1st fav to 2nd fav
percent diff from 1st fav to 3rd fav
start with initial bet
after a win use initial bet
after a loss - lay the same amount as lost since the last win (last_loss)
after more losses - keep betting the total losses (last_loss)
after a win use initial bet
the trigger will need to wait for the settled market result to define next bet size
can monitoring stop (release the trigger) as soon as a result is known?
thanks to the people smarter than me..
[TR] Free Trigger - Combine
Hi, can you combine for me, the trigger "target-profit-max-loss/"
I have tried but I get error message which I dont know how to get round.
[TR] 2-6 staking plan SAW
Can you please modify the 2-6 Staking plan to Stop betting after a winner.
[TR] Trigger to return to start after win
I want this trigger to return to the start of the sequence after a winner, not to go back a set number.
So that basically as long it has selections it will back them if the conditions are met.
[TR] trigger for lay the favorite home whit recuperate
Hello, i need trigger for soccer
Lay the favorite home team at the start
the favorite team must play at home
its price of the favorite before start the match is between 1.01 and 1.40
the bet will be placed 1 minute before start
max_fav_layprice favorite maximum layprice in match odds
init_laybet the initial laybet size
i need the possiiblity to choose if recuperate the loss or not , if i choose yes, in the next match adds the loss at the init laybet in the next match , when win restart to the init laybet
Hi, I would like a trigger that performs the following:
1. Back to Favorite with Odd between X and Y
2. Initial Stake
3. If the favorite scores the goal first, cash out and finish the match
4. If the underdog scores the goal first, perform the cash out and with the remainder of the stake resulting from the cash out, perform the Lay against underdog
5. Favorite drawing the match, cash out and ending the game
6. number of simultaneous games
7. Stop Loss
8. Stop Profit
[TR] need a trigger creating
want to place a green up trade, back to lay on the fav at a 5% profit with an intial stake of 10 with a stop lose of 10%, and place the bet using the RSI trigger to place the back bet when the RSI shows the fav is being over bet, want it to observe the market 10 mins before the off, lay bet and stop loss to go inplay
Does it make sense??
I need this trigger below. Is it possible?
1. Value of the stake
2. Back to favorite with odds between x and Y
3. If the favourite scores first, cash out.
4. If the underdog marks first, lay the underdog with odds between x and y
5. With the favorite draw the cash out of the first operation (back favourite) and the second operation at the same time (lay underdog)
Team A (favourite) v Team B (underdog)
Back with stake of 10.00
Team A 1 x 0 Team B
Team A 0 x 1 Team B
perform Lay to team B with responsibility of 10.00 in the odd where I specify
keep the back open
Team A draws the game
Time A 1x1 Time B
Make Cash Out of Back and Lay
No longer enter this game
[TR] TRIGGER LAY FAVORITO
Bom dia, Gostaria de uma trigger LAY FAVORITO NO FUTEBOL com plano de recuperação( martingale).
Com as seguintes constantes:
* Odd minima e Odd máxima para entrar;
* Liquidez minima para entrar
* Entrar com porcentagem da banca definida numa constante ( entrar sempre com esse percentual na banca atual).
Good morning, I would like a LAY FAVORITE IN FOOTBALL trigger with recovery plan (martingale).
* Odd minimum and Odd maximum to enter;
* Minimum liquidity to enter
* Enter with percentage of the bank set in constant (always enter this percentage in the current bank).
[TR] Trigger, please ~ favourite based on price variables
Hi, I am new to this and understand I can request a trigger to be created?
The characteristics are as follows...(I wasnt able to find a trigger exactly like this on the forum)
1 - favourite. must be favourite by at least 50 cents, 30 seconds before the off.
2 - favourite price, 30 seconds before the off, must be between two prices that I can change. Lets say, for example, the favourite must be priced between $2.00 and $2.80
3 - the trigger places a bet of $5.00 if the above conditions are met.
Shockingly simple but I just couldnt find something this simple without the trigger containing other complicating factors :-)
Thanks in advance.
[TR] Back Favourite
I just want a simple trigger to back a favourite in a horse race at a certain price.
Backed to win a preset amount called daily target.
If the first bet wins stop betting.
If not then next favourite at the same odds with 100% loss recoupment included in the stake
[TR] Back favorite playing at home
Hi, please make me a trigger that work like this:
1 Back a percent bank(constant) amount on favorite playing at home.
2-Only one bet per time.
3-Stop putting bet when got X%(constants) profit of initial bank per day, if necessary i can reload every end day.
2. The loss is recovered at Martingale.
[TR] Back Fave at certain time
Can I request a trigger that if the score is 00 at for example 30 mins (changeable) the trigger backs the favourite and at example 60 mins (changeable) it distributes either the profit or loss across all selections?
[TR] Tennis trigger please
I'm after a trigger that will back the favorite just before a tennis match starts. Then will back the same amount on the person that lost the 1st set. All in tennis match odds.
[TR] SAW deluxe V2
Moderator: the topic has been amended by the user's request. See below.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare