- Dutching on “0 – 0”, “0 – 1” and “0 – 1” in Half Time Score, then backing on Over 2.5 if the first three bets lostThis is a set of training triggers with a detailed breakdown of every trigger action and conditions. Back on “0 – 0”, “0 – 1” and “1 – 0” in Half Time Score, with an aim to trade out with a 10% profit before the first goal is scored. If all three bets are lost and we could not green them up, back on Over 2.5 in Under/Over 2.5 goals to compensate the loss.
- Backing in the Place market on horses whose prices have increased in the Win marketCounter-intuitively, you need to back on the horses in the Place market if their prices in the Win market have increased over the specified period, to get the best ROI.
- Laying on 0-0 in Half Time Score, with loss recoveryThis example demonstrates how to connect Match Odds and Half Time Score football markets on BetFair. It lays on the 0-0 score in Half Time Score if certain conditions are met (easy to adjust). Besides, it utilises a simple staking plan for loss recoupment.
- Connecting several markets of a football matchThis trigger example is not about the complexity or the efficiency of the strategy implemented. It is rather a case study on how to connect different markets of the same match (e.g. football match).
- Backing in the Place market based on price change in the Win marketAt 30 sec before the start of the race find a runner whose chances for a win grew up by at least 2.0 in the win market. Then back on this runner in the place market.
- Football Cash GeneratorAt the start of a football match place a back bet on the selection named "0 - 0" in a Correct Score market. At the same time use 95% of the expected profit from this "0 - 0" bet to place a lay bet on "The Draw" in a Match Odds market of the same game. If a goal is scored, then green up "The Draw".
- Laying in Half Time and backing in Half Time/Full TimeHere is one of the implementations of football arbitrages whereby you lay in one market and back in another, hoping to secure profit in a number of possible outcomes.
- Each Way betting for horse racingThis is a simple implementation of "each way" betting whereby you place two equal bets on the same runner to win a race and to finish in the first places. This trigger will work in win and place markets for Horse Racing.
- Backing On the Favourite In Place Market, Depending On The Price Of the Third Favourite In Win MarketBack 10% of available funds at best price on the favourite in the place market, if the 3rd favourite in the WIN market has a price greater than the number of runners in the race + 1. I.e. in a 10-horse race, if the 3rd favourite has a price greater than 11.0, 10 being the number of runners + 1, then that would qualify.
- Laying in Win Market and Backing In Place MarketBack and lay on the same horse: lay to a fixed liability on the favourite in the win market if the odds are between 2 and 5.0. Back a fixed amount on the same horse in the place market providing the odds are 1.5 or higher.
- Backing at SP in the Place market based on price in the Win marketPlace a back bet at SP in the place market on a horse if its price in the place market is greater than X and its price in the win market is less than Y.
- Backing in the place market when half of the field in the win market is priced at a certain valueWhen a horse racing place market turns In-Play, back on the horse that is the favourite in the win market, provided that at least half of the runners in the win market have a certain minimum price.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Back favourite in-play
Can you add into the attached trigger the following. Leaving the staking plans as it is.
Auto load both UK/Irish races for the day both win and place market.
Place bet on favourite on market with up to 7 runners and 3 places offered when the favourite back price is between 1.20 and 2.00 in the place market and the win market on the same favourite is between 1.10 and 3.0. Placed bet at last 50% of estimated race length after going in-play.
Also, place bet on favourite on market of up to 10 runners and 4 places offered when the favourite back price in place market is between 1.20 and 2.0 and in the win market the price of the same horse is between 1.10 and 3.0 with at least 50% of the race length covered in-play.
Bet only on favourite and in place market only.
Stop auto trading after certain profit is achieved.
Over 1.5 First Half Goals Trigger
I'd like to request the following trigger please.
Firstly, note the price of over 2.5 goals in the 90 minutes football market.
Then place a bet just before the start of the game on the over 1.5 goals in the First Half market according to the following price bands.
Over 2.5 goals price Over 1.5 First Half Goals Price
1.60 - 1.80 2.80
1.81 - 2.00 3.00
2.02 - 2.20 3.20
If the bet is unmatched at kick-off, keep for 5 minutes and cancel after the 5 minutes has passed if it hasn't been matched.
If a goal is scored, green up for >=1% profit. If no profit is available (due to the goal being scored too late in the half), then just leave the bet open in the hope that there's a late goal before half time.
I would very much appreciate if I could get the following trigger made
If the favourite in a football match is drawing or losing I would like to bet for 1 more goal(one time only) in the match at set odds and distribute the loss if there's no goal at X%.
As constants I would like to have:
favourite max odds
minimum odd for the over
max match minute
% to distribute the loss
Thanks in advance
Make me a Trigger
I am interested in the each way betting trigger
But i would like a few changes to the PLACE betting trigger:
Ultimately i want the place trigger to bet enough money on the place bet to cover the amount i back in the win market.
Win Market bet is placed: Number 3. Time to Win $5.85 to win @ 4.00
Place Market bet is placed Number 3. Time to Win - place bet is worked out to cover the $5.85 outlay on the win market
This will get back my $5.85 win bet if it does not win, please include the commission /(1-commission)
Obviously i know the horse must place for this to work. If it does not place i loose both bets.
(((My win BET changes every race so the place bet trigger formula must be flexible to work out the place bet amount for every race)))
ONE EXTRA THING TO ADD:
One extra thing to add to formula now that you know what i want.
Could we add to the place bet formula + 1/(1-commission)
I would like to win $1.00 on the bet if the selection places. (Obviously if it wins i win both bets.)
Example: My selection wins, I win the Win bet and the Place bet plus $1.00. (HAPPY DAYS :))
My selection runs second or third my return after commission is $6.85 a $1.00 win.
Pretty simple trigger i know but my formula skills are not that good and i could not find anything on the forum to help.
My free credits should cover this :)
Send me a message anytime if you need to.
Thanks for your help :)
Mod to Cash Generator
Hi, can you change the Cash Generator file attached as follows:
Change green up from:
Green up after x minutes
Green up after x profit
Can I get a trigger that places a bet on a specific selection in a race. 20% of the stake on the win market and 80% on the place market. I would like to adjust the stake as a percentage of a virtual bank that is adjusted at the end of each day.
There may be more than one selection in a race.
I would like to a trigger that if the score is 0-0 or 1-1 at half time lays under 1.5 goals (for 0-0) or under 3.5 (for 1-1) for set odds, I'd like it to green after a goal, if there is no goal by the 75th minute I'd like the trigger to lay the draw for set odds. After the draw bet has been triggered I'd like the trade to run regardless of if there is a goal or not. I'd like to be able to control the amount of money put on each bet separately
Thank you for your time
It's basically 'Laying The Draw' with insurance.
SOCCER MARKETS - Match Odds, Correct Score
 minutes before kick off if Favourite team is less than [3.0] odds and Correct Score 0-0 odds higher than [10.00] place following bets.
MATCH ODDS - Lay The Draw for [£10]
CORRECT SCORE - Back 0-0 (must cover LTD liability)
WHEN GOAL SCORED - Green up after  minutes
NO GOAL SCORED - Leave as be
[ ] = Editable figure
Once trigger monitors a soccer match that the favourite team has match odds of less than 3.0 and 0-0 correct score odds higher than 10.00 it places the following bets...
Trigger LAY's The Draw at odds available of 4.5 for £10 with £35 liability
Now trigger places BACK bet on 0-0 at available odds of 23.00 in Correct Score for £1.60 with a profit of £35.20 as this covers LTD liability.
If a goal is scored trigger waits 2 minutes then greens up or distributes loss evenly in match odds.
If no goal is scored trigger does not place anymore bets.
Thanks in advance.
против точного счёта
Прошу разработать установочный файл триггера с шаблоном поисков рынков и настройками:
2.Рынок точный счёт после 1 тайма.
3.1. Против перед началом матча на счёт 2-0 или 0-2 в пользу команды аутсайдера.
3.2. 10% от банка.
4.Задаёт удаление рынков без ставок.
[TR] Feed Over 1.5 Goals
I have a new subscription and would like some assistance with this trigger:
1. If Match Odds favourite price is less than max_fav_price, e.g. 1.8, and
2. If Over 2.5 Goals price is less than max_o25_price, e.g. 1.75, then
3. Place a back bet for 1% of the balance on Over 1.5 Goals at current price five minutes before kickoff, and
4. Place four unmatched back bets at current price + 25, 50, 75 and 100 ticks, also at five minutes before kickoff.
5. When there is a goal, green all matched bets and cancel all unmatched bets.
6. If the score is 0-0 at the 75th minute, green all matched bets for a small loss and cancel any unmatched bets.
Can this be done? Any guidance you can offer is welcome.
Please, make me a trigger:
Time to Bet: between 10 and 20 minutes of HT
Odds (LAY) between 1.4 and 1.9
Check before the game begins:
1 - Odds U2.5 are greater than 1.80
2 - Neither team has odds of less than 1.80
3 - Odd of draw 3.40 or lower
Only place the bet if the previous conditions are fulfilled.
Bot Link Markets
I want a trigger that link 3 markets
The trigger must monitoring all horses bellow 10 on Win Market, when the follow criteria have met:
The horse is 10 or bellow on win markets
The same horse must be at the same price or bellow on EW
The same horse, divided odds (observe the EW division factory), must be at least 5% bellow in place markets
Make sure it looks for the same horses on the 3 markets;
Start monitoring 10 minutes before the start;
Hi can you make me a trigger please?
The trigger is for over under starting with 0.5 right up to 8.5 which will be linked to a manual bet on the next goal scored market football21
A manual bet will be placed on the next goal score market which should trigger a lay on the first half under 0.5 market the score will be 0-0 when the bet is triggered
Again a manual bet will be placed on next goal scored market which should place a bet on the first half under 1.5 market the score will be 1-0 or 0-1 when the bet is triggered
The next bet will be a manual bet on next goal scored market which will trigger a lay on first half under 2.5 the score will be either 2-0 0-2 or 1-1 when the bet is triggered
The next under bet will be in the normal unders market with the option to lay 0.5 1.5 and 2.5 in case the market doesnt have the first half unders market
The next bet on the first goal scored market should then trigger a bet on the normal under 3.5 market and continue up to 8.5
[TR] Dutching trigger
I would like to ask you to make me a trigger, that dutch at the same time:
- lay HT draw
- back HT score 0-0
- back HT score 1-1
is it possible?
The trigger file is attached to this message.
[TR] Trigger Buld Needed
I need someone to build this trigger for me if possible, obviously I'll pay the going rate.
1. All UK Flat Turf races with up to 12 declared runners
2. Back the favourite to WIN at BSP.
3. WIN odds must >4.00
4. Place odds must be <1.95
5. Staking is 1,2,3,4 SAW starting afresh each day
6. No more than 4 races per day
I need to be sure the horse selection matches that criteria so the only way possible i realise is to bet in-play.
If you can help please let me know.
[TR] Create Trigger Please
Could you create me a trigger please to Back the 3rd favourite in the win market for a Place if the odds gap between the 3rd and 4th horses in the Win market is 'X' (variable). Bet just before the off.
[TR] Horse Racing trigger
Would someone be able to make me a horse trigger following the instructions below.
I make my list of horses the night before and note down they lay price.
I want a trigger 5-10 seconds before the off to determine if the price has drifted by 1+ so i.e. night before price 5.0, just before the off price 6.1. If this happens I want to lay that horse. Then if this happens again I want to increase every bet by 20p or 50p. And so on and so on.
If the above lay bet is placed I want a lay bet on the same horse in the place market. I would also want this increased by 20p or 50p.
[TR] Please alter trigger
Hi Please can the attached trigger be alter so that it remembers the last days bet and starts from where the last day ended?
[TR] Football trigger
Is it possible for you to make me a trigger with the following rules:
Place back bet if over 0.5 goals > 1.33 and time after kickoff < 50 minutes
There are extra conditions as follows:
Pre-match over 0.5 goals should be < 1.09
Pre-match one team should have odds < 1.68
I believe I get one free trigger with my subscription.
[TR] Trigger needed
Backing in the place market depending on what is happening in the win market (in play betting only)
For races with 3 places, when the horse placed 7th in the win market becomes 20.00 or longer back the favourite in the place market. Odds must be bigger than 1.30 in the place market. If bet not taken within 3 seconds, cancel the bet. If the horse moves to 4th in place market after the bet is taken, then hedge the bet. Bets only to be placed after 3/4 of the race has been run.
For races with 2 places, when the horse placed 5th in the win market becomes 20.00 or longer back the favourite in the place market. Odds must be bigger than 1.30 in the place market. If bet not taken within 3 seconds, cancel the bet. If the horse moves to 3rd in place market after the bet is taken, then hedge the bet. Bets only to be placed after 3/4 of the race has been run.
Stake 3% of bank per race, and no races under a mile to be considered.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare