- Backing in Place markets on horses at >= 1.6, with a Profit AccumulatorIt’s all about prices: how the exchange commission can fundamentally ruin your loss recovery and what you can do about it. A profit accumulator plan based on 12 days of testing.
- Backing in the Place market on horses whose prices have increased in the Win marketCounter-intuitively, you need to back on the horses in the Place market if their prices in the Win market have increased over the specified period, to get the best ROI.
- Backing in the Place market based on price change in the Win marketAt 30 sec before the start of the race find a runner whose chances for a win grew up by at least 2.0 in the win market. Then back on this runner in the place market.
- Backing On The Favourite In Place MarketsBack £2 on the favourite if its odds are between 1.5 and 3.0, in place markets. If the bet lost, increase the next stake by £2 till the bet wins. Then keep decreasing the bet size by £4 till it reaches the original size of £2.
- Laying On The Favourite In Place MarketsLay 5 EUR on the favourite in place markets, if its price is below 2.0. If the bet lost recoup the losses in the next market until the win, then revert to 5 EUR.
- Each Way betting for horse racingThis is a simple implementation of "each way" betting whereby you place two equal bets on the same runner to win a race and to finish in the first places. This trigger will work in win and place markets for Horse Racing.
- Backing On the Favourite In Place Market, Depending On The Price Of the Third Favourite In Win MarketBack 10% of available funds at best price on the favourite in the place market, if the 3rd favourite in the WIN market has a price greater than the number of runners in the race + 1. I.e. in a 10-horse race, if the 3rd favourite has a price greater than 11.0, 10 being the number of runners + 1, then that would qualify.
- Laying On the Favourite And Second Favourite In Place Markets, If The Sum Of Their Prices Is <=3.8Lay £2 on the favourite and second favourite in a place market, if the sum of their odds does not exceed 3.8. Place the bets at 1 minute before the off, provided there are 10 or more runners.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Modify trigger request
Please could you modify the attached trigger.
Change the size of the bet from "% of bank" to "fixed amount/initial bet"
So that the "fixed amount/initial bet" will still work with the "accumulator cycle"
Free Trigger Request
Could you make me a trigger please for horses and greyhounds with the following rules.
A back bet on the place market.
1. The selection with the largest spikes in the place and win markets at the off.
(To qualify as a selection the runner must have the largest spike (increase in volume) in both place and win markets in the same race.
For instance, if runner 1 has the largest volume spike in the win market and the same runner has the largest spike in the place market, then this would be a back bet on the place market.
I am talking about volume spikes that have happened in the last 10 minutes and spikes that have just happened before the off.
I would set the time of the bet at say 10 seconds after the official off time (adjustable). (Most races go off later than this).
If there are no qualifying selections, then no bet.
Is it possible to have a condition for Greyhounds and a condition for Horses to run independent of one another as the liquidity of these markets are huge
Can you do a back recovery stacking plan on this please.
If possible, would you please time any adjustable CONSTANTS in seconds.
Hi if this is possible please could you make me this trigger. Finding it impossible to figure it out..
It take a price from the back place market and places a back bet in the win market.
One bet per race. First matching selection.
Rules as follows:
Remember the first horse in the place market that gets to 1.01
If/when in the win market the horse is priced 1.50 or below we back the horse. (Not odds lower then 1.25)
So if the place price is 1.01 we back in the win market if the horse is or goes to 1.50 or lower but no less then 1.25.
I hope I have written the steps so you can understand.
If I keep doing this manually, I will go blind LOL
Thanks and have a great day.
I need a trigger
Hey Guys n Girls
I'm a newbie in the well-done community and would like a trigger made.
Its a trigger that would have the retirement staking plan to back/lay bet in the horse win market but need a requirement that it only monitors the price of the selection in the place market and triggers <1.45 if > triggers for a lay bet.
Only to trigger once per market and reset for next market that I have added.
I also have a question is there a way I could DutchBet Betfair market price positions in the horse market say Murwillumbah race 1, price positions what ever horse lands in that pos: 1,5,6,8,10,11 adjusts market prices of larger prices so they get matched and it triggers.
Back favourite in-play
Can you add into the attached trigger the following. Leaving the staking plans as it is.
Auto load both UK/Irish races for the day both win and place market.
Place bet on favourite on market with up to 7 runners and 3 places offered when the favourite back price is between 1.20 and 2.00 in the place market and the win market on the same favourite is between 1.10 and 3.0. Placed bet at last 50% of estimated race length after going in-play.
Also, place bet on favourite on market of up to 10 runners and 4 places offered when the favourite back price in place market is between 1.20 and 2.0 and in the win market the price of the same horse is between 1.10 and 3.0 with at least 50% of the race length covered in-play.
Bet only on favourite and in place market only.
Stop auto trading after certain profit is achieved.
Please could you update your Place accumulator trigger to the following:
- None decease stake % so if my first stake 10% of 2000 my stake would be £200 if that loses my next stake will be the same.
- The market gap in point must be 2 or greater between the 1st and 2nd fav in the win market. For example 1st fav back price is 2.00 and the second fav is 4.00 that is a 2 point gap so place a bet in the place market on the 1st fav.
- Only complete two step accumulator before reverting back to first stake
Make me a Trigger
I am interested in the each way betting trigger
But i would like a few changes to the PLACE betting trigger:
Ultimately i want the place trigger to bet enough money on the place bet to cover the amount i back in the win market.
Win Market bet is placed: Number 3. Time to Win $5.85 to win @ 4.00
Place Market bet is placed Number 3. Time to Win - place bet is worked out to cover the $5.85 outlay on the win market
This will get back my $5.85 win bet if it does not win, please include the commission /(1-commission)
Obviously i know the horse must place for this to work. If it does not place i loose both bets.
(((My win BET changes every race so the place bet trigger formula must be flexible to work out the place bet amount for every race)))
ONE EXTRA THING TO ADD:
One extra thing to add to formula now that you know what i want.
Could we add to the place bet formula + 1/(1-commission)
I would like to win $1.00 on the bet if the selection places. (Obviously if it wins i win both bets.)
Example: My selection wins, I win the Win bet and the Place bet plus $1.00. (HAPPY DAYS :))
My selection runs second or third my return after commission is $6.85 a $1.00 win.
Pretty simple trigger i know but my formula skills are not that good and i could not find anything on the forum to help.
My free credits should cover this :)
Send me a message anytime if you need to.
Thanks for your help :)
Can I get a trigger that places a bet on a specific selection in a race. 20% of the stake on the win market and 80% on the place market. I would like to adjust the stake as a percentage of a virtual bank that is adjusted at the end of each day.
There may be more than one selection in a race.
Back Placed Greyhound
I would like a greyhound trigger with the following specifications:
1) Back with a minimum odds of 1.60.
2) Fixed stake used in the amount of 3% of the day's initial bankroll.
3) Stop-Loss of 25% of the day's initial bankroll.
4) Stop-profit of 5% of the day's initial bankroll.
5) Place bets with 60 seconds to go before the race starts.
This trigger will be used in the Placed market (2 first places) in greyhound racing.
Horse place lay
Can you please make this trigger?
10 minutes before the race trigger needs to remember horses whose place odds in place market are between 2.0 and 3.2.
2 minutes before the race trigger needs compare the odds of the horses remembered.
Place a a lay bet on the horse to be placed whose place odds have raised the most but only bet if odds are below 4.0.
I'm looking for a trigger to do the following.
From my selections I need a trigger that will lay my selection horse in the place market.
If the selection wins then stop but if it loses I will then look for a loss recovery following the 1-1-2-3 and then stop.
Greyhound trigger needed
I'm looking for a Greyhound trigger
basically it will look at the place market and the first dog to hit below 2.00 place a lay bet of £2.50 and then place a back bet in the win market of the same dog at £2.00
the selections will be all races at
Can this be done?
Make me a trigger please.
Dutching Back bet in Place market
back 1st,2nd,3rd,4th favourites either as a single,double, treble or fofold bet to generate profit otherwise kill bet
Bet amount 1% of bank
Lose bet 100% recovery on next race and so on until full recovery made then back to normal 1% of bank
Minutes to start bet 1
Minimum match volume 2000 or correct Recommendation
Maximum selection probability percent 80 or correct Recommendations
Place betting on imported selections
Please could you create me a trigger to bet on my imported selections on the place market:
Place on selections only if place price is min 1.7 and max 3Max runners is 12Min places is 3Place bet 40 seconds before off
Increase the previous lossed stake by 50% i
This means after i lose a race, i add 50% to the next stake, so if £100 was lost on the first race, the next stake would be £150, or if you lost £10, then the next stake would be £15, etc. etc. after a win goes back to initial stake.
It must carry over losses to the next day , if market feeder crashes it should pick up last bet and start staking from there.
[TR] In-play backing on possible horse race winners in Place markets
Yeah Hi ,
Could you add and following to your trigger:
In-play backing on possible horse race winners in Place markets
- Back depending on seconds inplay by mile instead of percentage:
For example if a race is one mile then wait 20 seconds inplay before placing bet, if the race is 2 miles wait 40 seconds inplay before placing bet etc..
- Lay bet instead of backing to cut loss : instead of placing a second bet on the new fav , please just place a unmatched lay bet on the first selection at 3.35 odds of half back stake. For example if back bet was £10 then an unmatched lay of 5 will be placed at odds of 3.35 in the place market at the same time. If the lay bet gets matched I would lose just over 5 instead of 10 if the selection does not place.
So I am only backing the first selection and not backing the new fav if using this viable.
- Check odds in the win market before placing the bet: before placing the bet in the place , check if the odds of the selection are below a price I set, if not below that price don’t place bet.
[TR] Trigger required please
I would like to have a trigger developed meeting certain criteria.
(1) any soccer match (in play).
(2) Or any horse race
All back bets.
Place a x amount bet on market (any market within the soccer match..Or win place bet on horseracing...at y odds...x and should be amenable
Only 1 bet in total should be placed...so regardless of whether horseracing or soccer place one bet..them no more until result has been decided. And wallet updated.
Only place bet where market bet and lay value are within a specific range..Or how do you make sure the bet is fired at realistic odds.
If bet wins..bet same x amount again.
If a loss...save loss amount to variable...double x amount...if x wins minus x amount from loss variable..when loss amount hits 0 or positive amount...then revert back to original amount for x..reset loss variable to 0
.if x loses before the loss amount hits 0..add new lose amount to loss variable..do not tho increase x variable again..as it should never be more than double original stake..
Is this possible?
Thanks for any information.
[TR] Combine two free triggers
Please could you combine
Backing in the place market when half of the field in the win market is priced at a certain value
...2-6 Staking Plan
[TR] Create Trigger Please
Could you create me a trigger please to Back the 3rd favourite in the win market for a Place if the odds gap between the 3rd and 4th horses in the Win market is 'X' (variable). Bet just before the off.
[TR] Backing Third Favourite in the Place Market
Is it possible to make me a trigger to simply back the horse with the third highest odds in the Place market just before the off please.
[TR] Horse Racing trigger
Would someone be able to make me a horse trigger following the instructions below.
I make my list of horses the night before and note down they lay price.
I want a trigger 5-10 seconds before the off to determine if the price has drifted by 1+ so i.e. night before price 5.0, just before the off price 6.1. If this happens I want to lay that horse. Then if this happens again I want to increase every bet by 20p or 50p. And so on and so on.
If the above lay bet is placed I want a lay bet on the same horse in the place market. I would also want this increased by 20p or 50p.
[TR] Please alter trigger
Hi Please can the attached trigger be alter so that it remembers the last days bet and starts from where the last day ended?
[TR] horse trigger inplay
Hi there bear with me as my first day on here today
im looking for a trigger to me made on inplay uk and ireland horse races
Horse racing To Be Placed market inplay
Back at best price on first horse to hit 1.2 inplay (ie place bet at 1.01 to make sure bet gets matched (change able 1.2 price to trial)
Offset lay 3 tick bet placed after initial bet matched (changeable tick amount to trial )
Bet 5 % off current balance (changeable)
Reload all markets daily
Any help greatly received
[TR] Trigger needed
Backing in the place market depending on what is happening in the win market (in play betting only)
For races with 3 places, when the horse placed 7th in the win market becomes 20.00 or longer back the favourite in the place market. Odds must be bigger than 1.30 in the place market. If bet not taken within 3 seconds, cancel the bet. If the horse moves to 4th in place market after the bet is taken, then hedge the bet. Bets only to be placed after 3/4 of the race has been run.
For races with 2 places, when the horse placed 5th in the win market becomes 20.00 or longer back the favourite in the place market. Odds must be bigger than 1.30 in the place market. If bet not taken within 3 seconds, cancel the bet. If the horse moves to 3rd in place market after the bet is taken, then hedge the bet. Bets only to be placed after 3/4 of the race has been run.
Stake 3% of bank per race, and no races under a mile to be considered.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare