- Laying on the favourite horse based on the form of the first 3 favsLay on the first favourite in a race where the forms of the first three favourites satisfy the following criteria: - The form is not empty; - The last three symbols of the favourite’s form do not include 1 or 2; - The last three symbols of the second favourite’s and third favourite’s forms do not include 1.
- Working with horse's formHere is a simple example of how you can read a horse's form (in a horse race) and place some bet on it depending on the values that the form contains.
- Laying on horses with low official ratingLay on the horse whose official rating is at least 20% lower than the top two ratings.
- Backing on the horse who nearly won in the last runBack horses that fall in the first [number] favourites, where [number] is the number of winning places in this race. The runner should have a record of either 2nd or 3rd place in the previous race where it took part. Eventually green up this bet at 5 ticks (or any other offset of your choice).
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
I'm looking to get a Trigger made if possible.
I've tried to work it out myself but I'm stuck as I don't get how I can get it to look at a value say in the morning and then refer \ compare it before race time.
I've added the trigger so far.
This is what I'm looking to achieve (these bits are working)
I import a list of selection into Market Feeder.
10 mins before the race it triggers.
If the form of the last race for that selection doesn't contain a 1 or a 2 - Lay it.
If the form of the last race for that selection does contain a 1 or a 2 - Back it.
There are some Min \ Max odds.
What I need to add is -
- To get a snapshot of the silk_jockey in the morning say at 10am and store it as a variable say morning_jockey. Then compare that morning_jockey with silk_jockey at trigger time and if they don't match then don't lay.
- If a horse has been backed throughout the day from say a price snapshot at 10am to 10mins before the race, Don't lay it (I'm looking for relatively big moves - like 9pts - I guess how many tick wise that would depend on how big the price was, but I can refine that.
I've spent hours trying to work it out haha. White flag.
make me a trigger
Hi, can you make me a trigger
All races qualify
If there is a jockey in the race with a weight allowance that is clear of all others, then back this horse – must be a minimum of 5lbs
Discard any horses with a price over 200.0
recovery option .. like greyhound with loss recovery.
liability % constant
I am still very bad at this trigger thing Please may i request a trigger.
Lay the horse with a specific (draw) number 30 second before event starts with 10% of the total fund.
Modification of the trigger
I am willing to modify this trigger - https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/lay-horses-form/
This trigger should place 2 bets instead of 1. One is placed 30 seconds before the start (as it is now) and the second one should be placed in-play but the trigger should calculate the price based on the BSP. The calculation is as follows - BSP - x% (x is variable that I would like to experiment with). So for example, if x is 20% and odds on the current horse is 5.00 then trigger should place 1 bet at odds of 5.00 and the second bet at 4.00. Those 2 bets should be split for 1% of the liability. So basically 1 bet is 0.5% (This should be changeable as well so that I can place it 0.3% for the first and 0.7% for the second) of the liability and the second is 0.5% as well. Everything else should be the same as it is now.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare