- 20 May 2021: Version 184.108.40.206
- 7 May 2021: Version 220.127.116.11
1. In the Auto-Dutching panel in a market view, you can now place Dutching bets manually. Key in all the parameters of your Dutching and press Place Dutching bets.
2. In triggers, you can now place back and lay Dutching bets at a specified number of ticks lower or higher than the current best price (tick offset). The number of ticks can be a number, a variable, or a trigger expression.
3. In the Auto-Dutching panel in a market view you can now also set the tick offset for back and lay bets. Here you can specify only a number.
4. In the Auto-Dutching panel in a market view, you can specify the exact ranks or indexes of the selections you want to place Dutching bets on. For example, you can bet on the 1st, 3rd, 5th ,and 7th favourites:
Or you can bet on selections in positions 1 to 5:
This gives you tremendous flexibility in experimenting with the powerful tool that Auto-Dutching is!
5. There is now a setting in General Options to delete markets at a certain time of day:
This can be useful if, for example, you want to clear all old markets shortly before the start of a new trading day, say at 8 am, and then load the new markets using Market Locator.
6. You can now view the name of the venue (racecourse) where a race takes place. This helps identify the exact name for markets where BetFair shortens venue names, e.g. Wind instead of Windsor.
The name of the venue will be displayed in the Market Info window:
You can also access it using market_venue variable.
You can also use it as a condition in Market Locator to search for races in certain venues:
7. New Market Status option Idle. It was long due and is finally working in the Triggers Editor.
8. You can collapse and expand the Choose markets to start/stop area in the My Markets tab to increase the useful space of the latter:
9. Multiple markets inside the same event are now sorted alphabetically.
10. We have added more countries into the country selection list in Market Locator:
1. We have corrected settled P/L calculation for dead heat.
2. Distance in meters is now also calculated for French horse races
3. If you have zombie markets that have finished long ago still in My Markets, you will need to change your General Options to:
Delete finished markets automatically
And tick Delete all except X most recent markets.
The thing is, if the finished markets were added to your list after the end of the respective event, the program will not be able to settle them, as there will be no selections. For that reason, the previously used setting Delete settled markets automatically won’t work.
4. The event ID (trigger variable event_id) could change its value after In-Play if you added two or more markets from the same event (for example, Match Odds before the kick-off and Correct Score after 50 mins of the game).
5. Weekdays were determined incorrectly in Time Machine.
You can download the new release from the link below:
MarketFeeder Pro 18.104.22.168
- 28 Oct 2020: Version 22.214.171.124
We have added Game Betting to Market Locator to help you search for Game Betting markets in Tennis.
Beware: where this type of betting is available, each tennis match contains at least 39 markets, so you will quickly exceed the maximum of 300 markets at a time if you set a wide time frame for your search. We recommend to limit it to 1 hour, or ~0.05 days.
We have also linked Game Betting markets to the Match Odds or Set Winner markets of the same tennis match, which means you can now apply cross-market strategies, such as game-by-game loss recovery; create user variables with the scope of “Individually for each sports event” and perform triggers “once per each sports event”. But this is only possible if you load Match Odds or Set Winner together with the Game Betting markets! (BetFair, for some unknown reason, considers such markets to have a different event ID, hence the difficulty).
As with the previous builds of MF Pro that were released after 126.96.36.199, we tackled the problem of dropped connections to BetFair’s server, which generated a bunch of problems, such as -1 for available funds and balance, prematurely finished markets and various “Access violation” errors.
According to the latest reports from a selected group of customers, these problems are now gone and the latest version is stable. Therefore, we encourage you to upgrade as soon as possible, as the older versions will probably not work stably because they were not designed to address the recent changes to the way BetFair processes multiple requests to its servers.
Download MarketFeeder Pro 188.8.131.52
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare