If you have not heard of BetFair yet or do not have an account, register today and get £20 free. Use the link below:
- 2 Jan 2019: Version 220.127.116.11
In today's update:
1. For Swedish clients: starting from January 01, all BetFair users from Sweden must log in to MarketFeeder Pro or other bots via a new endpoint (URL). Therefore, you must download this version to be able to keep using MF Pro.
2. We have added a new scope for user variables and trigger execution, "individually for racecourse". This means you can read and write some of your variables across the markets of the same racecourse (for horse racing) or Greyhound stadium (for Greyhound racing). You can, for example, keep track of your losses and profits within the same racecourse and adjust your staking plans accordingly.
A racecourse normally hosts several events (races) per day, and variables with this scope will be visible and will have the same values in each of these events.
Similarly, you can check the number of trigger execution in the given racecourse, as well as set a trigger to be executed "once per racecourse", which means that once this trigger has fired in one market of the current racecourse/stadium, it will never fire in any other markets of the same venue, unless you reload the triggers.
3. The formula r_ticks(price, 0) now returns the first parameter (the price) adjusted for the correct value based on its price range. E.g. if you write r_ticks(10.17, 0), it will return 10.0, if you write r_ticks(2.57, 0), it will return 2.58 and so on.
4. You can now search for markets that start as close as in 0.05 days (1 hour 12 minutes) in Market Locator (Search for up to 0.05 days ahead). This will help you reduce the number of markets found at any given time, for example, with football markets on a Saturday evening.
5. We have added a panel showing the total number of markets in My Markets, as well as the number of refreshing and In-Play markets.
1. We have fixed the bug that failed to import selections from the text file if you chose "Reimport every ... sec", then renamed or removed the file in the process, and later created it again.
2. Time Machine: the prefix football19_ (Half Time/Full Time) was not being parsed correctly in Time Machine markets.
The new version is to be officially released in a short time.
For now, please use the following link to download the new setup file:
Download MarketFeeder Pro v. 18.104.22.168
- 23 Oct 2018: Version 22.214.171.124
There are no improvements in this version, apart from a fixed memory leak in certain trigger expressions. We recommend updating your copy of MF Pro to prevent it from building up memory.
- 13 Feb 2018: Version 126.96.36.199
In today’s update:
You now have the ability to force-match an unmatched test bet, as if some trader accepted it. This feature can be of great use in testing some strategies where the bet can be matched in real mode, but is unlikely to be matched in Test Mode.
See an example below:
As you can see, the price of the bet is 2.3. In real mode, this bet would have appeared on the Back side, and the current back price of Conquest Twister would have been 2.3, not 2.28. In Test Mode, however, this is not possible, as your test bets cannot affect the prices the program receives from BetFair. So you can manually, at any time you like, match this bet as if some other trader accepted your bet my placing the bet of the opposite type.
Watch a short video demonstrating the new feature:
Force-matching a test bet in MarketFeeder Pro (opens in Youtube)
We have been tackling the false virus alerts that Windows Defender and Security Essentials have been generating for MarketFeeder Pro.
We tweaked the code to remove some of the features that might have vexed the anti-virus software. These were features that helped us protect the code and limit the size of the executable file. We decided that we could sacrifice them for a smoother experience for the users of the antivirus programs that were giving them those false virus alerts.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare