- Laying an underdog that pulled ahead at In-PlayThe idea is to lay a horse with initially low chances to win as soon as it pulls ahead after the race started (this also applies to any other type of sport where markets turn In-Play).
- Lay on all selections except the three favouritesLay-Dutch on all selections except the three favourites, in a race with 10 or more runners, if they make a lay book of 40% or less. Lay to the maximum loss of £20.
- Lay On the Selections Whose Price Grew By 10% Within 10 Mins Before the OffLay the default lay amount on any selection whose price grew by at least 10% over the last 10 min, and is now less than 5.0. Don't lay on the favourite.
- Laying On Probable Losers In-PlayWhen the market turns in-play lay on all selections whose price jumped from less than 3 to higher than 6 within one refresh (potential losers).
- Laying on SP drifters in handicap racesWhat he was looking for is: lay on any selection whose price has doubled as compared to the price it had at the beginning of the race (SP, starting price); only lay in handicap markets, no sooner than 30 sec after the off.
- Laying the Selection Whose Price Grew from less than 1.9 by 5+ ticks In-PlayLay 5 EUR at the current lay price plus 5 ticks on the selection in-play if it meets the following conditions: its lay price first dropped to 1.9 or below, and eventually grew up to 3.0 or higher. Recoup the losses if the bet loses till it wins.
- Laying on horses with low official ratingLay on the horse whose official rating is at least 20% lower than the top two ratings.
- Laying On the Close Second Favourite In-PlayBet in markets without a clear favourite (the favourite's price before the off should be >= 2.0). When the market turns in-play, lay on the second favourite, if it is priced between 1.7 and 2.5.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare