Auto-Scalping (Repetitive Laying and Greening Up)
This is an example opposite to "Repetitive Backing and Greening Up".
The triggers lay on certain selections if the following conditions are met.
- Selection's price is within the specified range.
- Selection's price has dropped since the last refresh.
- But it has grown over the last 12 mins.
- The gap between the back and lay prices is no more than 2 ticks.
- Time left till the event's start is no less than the number of minutes specified.
Then, like in the similar trigger example, all laid selections are greened-up or their loss distributed.