Laying Multi-Link Doubles plan
This staking plan is a variation of the "Backing Multi-Link Doubles", only it lays instead of backing and recoups loss instead of adding up the winnings. Here are its differences:
- Lay a percentage of the initial bank on a given selection
- If a bet lost, divide the loss equally between the remaining bets
- If a bet won, deduct the winnings from the loss, then divide the remaining amount between the remaining bets. If the loss has been recouped, keep laying the earlier calculated bets remaining in the cycle.
This plan is explained by one of MF Pro users on the forum.
Use these constants in the file to adjust your system:
- ba - the starting bank size
- cycle - the length of the cycle
Here's a sample account statement generated of the bets placed by the triggers.