Laying on The Draw, then greening up or distributing the loss
Lay on "The Draw" in In-Play Match Odds football markets before the game has started. After the market turns In-Play, green up The Draw, or distribute the loss equally if the draw's odds fall below your set price, or if certain time has passed since the start of the game.
You can adjust this simple strategy with numerous parameters, such as the maximum odds of The Draw, the price range of the favourite team, the time when to place the bet and green up, the maximum price gap etc. See the available constants below.
Placing the first lay bet on The Draw:
Greening up when there is an opportunity:
The three triggers are standard: laying, greening up and distributing the loss. Their principle is already explained in other examples. The selection "The Draw" is searched in any soccer match by its index (The Draw is alwats the third selection, so its Index is equal to 3). The greening up is made as soon as there is such price opportunity.
Use these constants to set up your triggers:
- ba - Bet amount
- mlp - Maximum lay price of The Draw
- mtd - Maximum tick difference between the back and lay price (the price gap)
- dpp - The minimum percentage of loss at which the distribution of loss will be triggered
- dlb - Distribute the loss when the back price reaches this value
- dlt - Time since the off, in minutes, when the greening up or loss distribution should be triggered (add 15 if after halftime)
- gpp - The minimum profit percentage for the green-up. If you set it too high, the greening up will happen less frequently.
- tlb - Time before the start of the match, in minutes, when to place the lay bet
- mv - Minimum market matched volume, in your currency units
- draw_index - The index of the selection to bet on (3 for The Draw in Match Odds markets)
- min_fav_price - The minimum price of the favourite team
- max_fav_price - The maximum price of the favourite team