- Football cross-market Green-Up: back in one market and lay in the otherThese triggers can be configured to back and lay in any pair of markets, such as Correct Score + Over/Under 0.5 goals; or Half Time / Full Time + Half Time Score; or Match Odds + Half Time / Full Time, as long as the selections you are betting on are logically related.
- Laying against 0 - 1 in Correct Score (football)This strategy is very similar to Laying against 0 – 3 or 3 – 0 in Correct Score in favour of the underdog, except that is even more straightforward: you lay against 0 – 1, period, regardless of whether the favourite team plays at home or away.
- Laying against 0 - 3 or 3 - 0 in Correct Score (football) in favour of the underdogIt’s plain and simple: you lay against the score 0 – 3 or 3 – 0 in favour of the underdog at the beginning of a football match. If you have a large enough bank or if you don’t mind placing small bets, then this strategy is for you.
- Connecting several markets of a football matchThis trigger example is not about the complexity or the efficiency of the strategy implemented. It is rather a case study on how to connect different markets of the same match (e.g. football match).
- Football Cash GeneratorAt the start of a football match place a back bet on the selection named "0 - 0" in a Correct Score market. At the same time use 95% of the expected profit from this "0 - 0" bet to place a lay bet on "The Draw" in a Match Odds market of the same game. If a goal is scored, then green up "The Draw".
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Faça me uma trigger - Back Dutching correct score
Gostaria de solicitar a criação de uma trigger, será utilizada no mercado de Correct Score
Eu pretendo usar um arquivo de texto com o numero de seleções para o dutching, então seria obrigatório ele fazer o dutching em todos os mercados que estiverem disponíveis para aposta
Pretendo utilizar desde 4 seleções ate 8 seleções
Gostaria de uma variável com o valor da aposta
Uma variável que seja possível ligar ou desligar um cashout do dutching
E que seja uma porcentagem da stake.
Caso não seja possível deixar em aberto entre 4 e 8 seleções, deixar uma variável com o numero de seleções!
Numero de seleções (Obrigatórias, se tiver 6 resultados no texto, quero que seja feito dutching com os 6 resultados, caso a stake seja insuficiente para o numero de seleções apenas não faça a aposta) Mas eu farei uma analise e simulação antes no site da betfair
Gostaria de saber se é possível em um único arquivo de texto colocar seleções de partidas diferentes ou se apenas um jogo por vez.
Bet on Correct Score market if Match Odds and Over 2.5 prices are right
Would you please help me with this trigger:
1. If the Match Odds favourite is between 1.4 and 2.4, and
2. If the Under 2.5 price is less than 2.00
3. Then back 1-0 and 0-1 for $5.00
4. Green out when profit is greater than $2.00, or close for a loss or smaller profit at the 80th minute.
Back 2-1, 1-2, 2-2 and 3-0, 3-1 for favourite
I have a new six-month subscription and have not asked for a trigger. I hope you can help me with this:
1. Bet on correct scores 2-1, 1-2 and 2-2 with a unit bet of $5.00
2. Bet on 3-0, 3-1 if home favourite and 0-3 and 1-3 if away favourite
3. Close when the correct score is any of the five bets
Football Trigger HT/FT
I'd like to request the following trigger please.
At 2 minutes before kick-off, IF
Half Time Score 0-0 to lay is less than 3.2 AND
Draw/Draw in the Half Time/Full Time market is greater than 5.0
I'd like to place 2 bets,
One is to lay the Half Time score of 0-0 and the other is to back Draw/Draw in the HT/FT market.
If either of these 2 markets don't meet the minimum odds requirement, then don't place a bet and delete the market.
If both bets are placed, and the lay of the half time score at 0-0 was a loser, I'd like a green up option to lay the draw on the Match Odds market (due to better liquidity than on the HT/FT market).
Not sure if this trigger already exists, but what I would like to do is lay the draw around 72mins in play time, specify the odds at which to lay the draw at. Check and specify the maximum price of the favoured team to win at that time, and then on the correct score market back the next draw up.
One thing not sure of Greening if needed?
Preferably/if possible covering lay liability on first bet, and using the Fibonacci staking plan. Market selections to be: English Premiere League, English Championship, Gernan Bundesliga, Spanish La Ligue, Italian Serie, French Ligue 1
Trigger for correct score
I would like a trigger which would:
- delete any markets for which correct score is not available.
- at 80 mins, dutch the correct score + next two possible scores for a % liability. i.e if score is 0-0, will dutch 0-0,1-0 and 0-1.
- if afterwards score changes, again dutch current + 2 for same % liability. i.e if score changes to 0-1, dutch 0-1, 1-1 and 0-2.
Thanks for your help
Mod to Cash Generator
Hi, can you change the Cash Generator file attached as follows:
Change green up from:
Green up after x minutes
Green up after x profit
need to fix me repeat
Could you create the following below:
back the correct score 0-1
back the correct score 1-0
and lay correct score 0-0
risk £100 in total
green up when goal is scored or if 0-0 at half time trade out
It's basically 'Laying The Draw' with insurance.
SOCCER MARKETS - Match Odds, Correct Score
 minutes before kick off if Favourite team is less than [3.0] odds and Correct Score 0-0 odds higher than [10.00] place following bets.
MATCH ODDS - Lay The Draw for [£10]
CORRECT SCORE - Back 0-0 (must cover LTD liability)
WHEN GOAL SCORED - Green up after  minutes
NO GOAL SCORED - Leave as be
[ ] = Editable figure
Once trigger monitors a soccer match that the favourite team has match odds of less than 3.0 and 0-0 correct score odds higher than 10.00 it places the following bets...
Trigger LAY's The Draw at odds available of 4.5 for £10 with £35 liability
Now trigger places BACK bet on 0-0 at available odds of 23.00 in Correct Score for £1.60 with a profit of £35.20 as this covers LTD liability.
If a goal is scored trigger waits 2 minutes then greens up or distributes loss evenly in match odds.
If no goal is scored trigger does not place anymore bets.
Thanks in advance.
Hi can you fix this trigger so that it loads after a goal is scored
p am betting on the next goal market and linking with half time and correct score markets
[TR] soccer trigger
Hi could you make me a trigger for soccer please?
back on the 0-0 correct score min and max prices as a constant
green on minutes gone as a constant
after x amount of minutes gone in game i want to lay the current score for the amount of green as the liability as a constant
for example i have £15 green from the 1st bet my liability will be £15 for laying current score or if £10 green then my liability is £10
if the original 0-0 is lost then no lay on the current score
[TR] dutching trigger
I need a new trigger that does the following:
- before the off back dutch the scores: 0x0, 1x0 and 0x1 in the full time correct score.
- greenUp as it achieves the target in %
For that I need 2 constants:
Minutes before the off to back
Target profit in % to greenup
Thanks for your help
[TR] Dutching trigger
I would like to ask you to make me a trigger, that dutch at the same time:
- lay HT draw
- back HT score 0-0
- back HT score 1-1
is it possible?
The trigger file is attached to this message.
[TR] Correct Score Market
I would like to have a trigger to bet on the correct score market.
I want it to have it with option to tell which scores I don't want to score. I can do it with if I add
"Selection's index is not on list" and I just add the ones I don't want to bet on.
However I would like to have it to bet on the first 3 matching selection. Which I can't solver myself. There is first matching selection, last matching selection etc, but no option to bet on the first 3 matching selection.
Can you help with this?
[TR] Soccer Back Dutch 4 Correct Score Draws and Lay the Draw with Loss Distribute
I am interested in making a trigger that can back dutch the 0-0, 1-1, 3-3, and the any other draw in correct score in a soccer match. At the same time the trigger should hedge bet the lay side of the draw in match odds on the same game. This will potentially leave only the 2-2 draw in correct score not covered.
Once this has been done I need the trigger to distribute loss at around 85 mins into game either by back betting the 2-2 in correct score or back betting the draw in match odds if the score is 2-2 at the 85th min.
The bets should only be placed if the dutching and laying produce a profit. This does not happen in all matches and the profit is not much ( average of £1 for a £10 dutch and then laying the draw liability of £40 average).
[TR] Correct score market
Please make me the following trigger:
It would bet on the correct score market with a lay bet. The idea is to lay the more unlikely correct score with just one extra goal scored whenthe favorite´s lay price is less than 2.
Match min is around 75 and the score is 0-0. So the favorite selection is 0-0.
For example 1-0 price is 4 and 0-1 price is 8. In this case lay 0-1.
Match min is around 75 and the score is 2-1. So the favorite selection is 0-0.
For example 3-1 price is 4 and 2-2 price is 8. In this case lay 2-2.
And so on.
I did try to make this trigger, but doesn't work. It lay before the favorite price drops under 2.
[TR] Laying Football @ Halftime
Could you make me a trigger please.
If a Football match score at Halftime is either 1-0 or 0-1 then with a total stake of 'x' place an equal staked Lay bet @ odds of 3.0 (user variable) and 2.0 (user variable) on the current score.
If a goal is scored prior to the first bet being matched then leave the game.
Thanks and Regards
[TR] Football Correct Score Dutching Trigger
Could you make me a dutching trigger please.
Dutch All correct scores with odds lower than the score 0-0 (but include 0-0 in the dutch).
Please include a user variable profit requirement and if this is cannot met (No Bet)
Bet just before the off.
Thanks and Regards
[TR] New Football Dutching Trigger Please
Could you make me Football dutching trigger as below:
1) Home Favourite to win 1-0
3) Over 1.5 goals
Both teams are evenly matched in Match Odds market (Home favourite odds marginally better),
bet just before the off
[TR] Football trigger request
Could you make me a trigger please:
Home team is clear favourite
dutch the following:
Fav to win 1-0
Fav to win 2-0
Fav to win 3-0
Both teams to score
Bet just before kick off
I would like a trigger like this:
1 - Value of the bet: x% of the bank
2- check the odd of the back 0-0 on the correct score
3 - make the bet in the market under 3.5 / over 4.5 goals with dutching, only if the 0-0 odd is below X before the game starts.
4 - cash out option with x% gain on the stake
5 - stop loss and stop profit (only used for soccer games)
[TR] Lay the draw and back correct score
I would like to have a trigger which works as the following:
If the price of the draw is less than 2.8 on the match odds markets, lay it, than on the correct score market back the current score + the next draw.
For example if the score is 0-0, than back 0-0 and 1-1. If the score is 1-1 than back 1-1 and 2-2. If the score is 2-2, than back 2-2 and 3-3. And if the score is 3-3, than back 3-3 and any other draw.
[TR] Linking Markets in MFP
Could I have the following trigger built please.
1. Back Dutch 2 separate markets.
2. In Soccer/Football matches only.
3. Link the Correct Score Market (0-0) with the Over/Under market (0.5).
4. Odds range on both markets user configurable.
5. Amount to win/lose on dutch to be user configurable.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare