- Back The Draw and Green up at HTThis trigger will back The Draw at a specified time before the start of the game. At half-time it will green-up if in profit, or distribute the loss.
- Connecting several markets of a football matchThis trigger example is not about the complexity or the efficiency of the strategy implemented. It is rather a case study on how to connect different markets of the same match (e.g. football match).
- Saver (No Bet)This is a simple betting example that could be used in a market with three possible outcomes, such as "Match Odds" in Soccer (the most popular application area).
- Football Cash GeneratorAt the start of a football match place a back bet on the selection named "0 - 0" in a Correct Score market. At the same time use 95% of the expected profit from this "0 - 0" bet to place a lay bet on "The Draw" in a Match Odds market of the same game. If a goal is scored, then green up "The Draw".
- Laying on The Draw, then greening up or distributing the lossLay on "The Draw" in In-Play Match Odds football markets before the game has started. After the market turns In-Play, green up The Draw, or distribute the loss equally if the draw's odds fall below your set price, or if certain time has passed since the start of the game.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Lay the draw
Hi. Please can you make me the following Lay The Draw Trigger?.
The basis revolves around the 70 min mark.
Lay placed 60 seconds before kick off.
Lay odds between min 3.7 max 6.6
Only place bets on home team with odds between, Min 1.01, max 1.75 If a team, home or away goes 2-0 up, then cash out, even if the underdog is 2-0 up I take whatever is on the table even if its a loss.
If the fav goes 2-0 up I get out for a profit.
I Usually get around 75% of potential profit if its in the FH or 80%+ if its in the SH.
If the score is 1-0 or 2-1 at 70 mins I'm out for a smaller profit.
If its 0-0 I'm out for a loss.at 70 mins
The only time I stay in after 70 is if its 1-1 then I'm I'm till a goal is scored and out straight away with whatever is on the table, or the game ends a draw and I loseThanks Matt
Not sure if this trigger already exists, but what I would like to do is lay the draw around 72mins in play time, specify the odds at which to lay the draw at. Check and specify the maximum price of the favoured team to win at that time, and then on the correct score market back the next draw up.
One thing not sure of Greening if needed?
Preferably/if possible covering lay liability on first bet, and using the Fibonacci staking plan. Market selections to be: English Premiere League, English Championship, Gernan Bundesliga, Spanish La Ligue, Italian Serie, French Ligue 1
Mod to Cash Generator
Hi, can you change the Cash Generator file attached as follows:
Change green up from:
Green up after x minutes
Green up after x profit
Football lay the draw trigger
Can you make football trigger for the following rules please?
At N mins of the match, if price of draw is below N, lay the draw with stake of N.
Trade out for a profit if price of draw is N ticks higher than traded price.
(all N's are changeable).
I would like to a trigger that if the score is 0-0 or 1-1 at half time lays under 1.5 goals (for 0-0) or under 3.5 (for 1-1) for set odds, I'd like it to green after a goal, if there is no goal by the 75th minute I'd like the trigger to lay the draw for set odds. After the draw bet has been triggered I'd like the trade to run regardless of if there is a goal or not. I'd like to be able to control the amount of money put on each bet separately
Thank you for your time
Lay The Draw
I am realy confused about functionality of the MF. I make a triger to lay the draw.
in the "lay draw" trigger is the condition "albets_num is equal to 0" so there should be only one bet always active. and the next one should fire only after the first one is settled. But the trigger places more then 1 bet ! I do not understand why. I tried everything.
Another thing is that I want to multiply "initbet" by 2 if the "total_won is less then 0" (by loss). I am using reset history if "total_won is greater then 0" to use this function I disabled the account statement refresh in setrtings to.
But when the conditions of trigger "init bet cover" are met, it multiplies the init bet again and again.
can you please check and correct my trigger? I tried all I know already.
[TR] Lay at HT with loss recoup
Can you make me trigger:
LAY draw at HT if score is even (0-0;1-1;2-2;...), if lay price is under 2.8. I need also loss recoup that can remember previous day P/L, and number of same bets on diffferent markets ([email protected]) at one time.
Also, STOP at profit or loss...
[TR] football green up with more potential win on one outcome
just after a simple trigger really
if i lay the draw for lay amount "la" at 2/(lay_price-1) then i have say potential win of 100 if i lay it at 1.5 for 50 liability
now if i want to back the draw if the game goes level, i want to back it at back amount "ba" using half of my potential winnings (half of the 100 on the draw)
i tried using la/2 as the "ba" but there was an error so the logic isn't right
so i'm just after a trigger that does something like that
[TR] Dutching trigger
I would like to ask you to make me a trigger, that dutch at the same time:
- lay HT draw
- back HT score 0-0
- back HT score 1-1
is it possible?
The trigger file is attached to this message.
[TR] Lay the Draw with special conditions trigger
I would like to have the following trigger:
1. Lay the Draw for 1 point before kick-off, if the draw odds are equal to or below 6.0.2. If the draw odds before kick-off are greater than 6.0, then Lay the Draw in-play. Lay the Draw for 1 point in play if draw odds are above 6.0 and wait to be matched at 6.0. If a goal is scored or a red card is given before being matched, then game is void.3. Stop Loss: Trade out if still a draw (0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.), when a 1 point loss is reached.4. If goal lead by either team is 1 (2-1, 1-2 etc.) on 65 minutes trade out for a profit or loss.5. If the goal lead by either team is 2 or more (2-0, 1-3 etc.) on 65 minutes stay in the trade. If at any time after 65 minutes the goal lead is reduced to 1 (2-1, 2-3 etc.), trade out for a profit or loss.
[TR] LTD @ HT
Could you make me a trigger please
In any Football match where the Pre Match home favourite odds =< 1.6
Lay the Draw @ HT or anytime thereafter for odds of =< 2.8 but only if the match was drawn at HT
Green up for profit if a goal is scored or exit for a loss at half of the odds backed at.
[TR] Football match odds trigger created
I would like a trigger created please, hopefully you can understand what i am looking for below.
Football match odds
Initial Bet £20
Parameter only bet if the win odds for each team are within 3.5 of each other.
Place a lay bet on the draw before the game starts - under 1 minute.
Then in play place a back bet on the draw once the odds are 20% higher than the lay bet odds already triggered. Place a back bet amount that allows for 20% profit overall irrespective of the result.
Hopefully this gives you the information required.
[TR] Lay the draw and back correct score
I would like to have a trigger which works as the following:
If the price of the draw is less than 2.8 on the match odds markets, lay it, than on the correct score market back the current score + the next draw.
For example if the score is 0-0, than back 0-0 and 1-1. If the score is 1-1 than back 1-1 and 2-2. If the score is 2-2, than back 2-2 and 3-3. And if the score is 3-3, than back 3-3 and any other draw.
[TR] Trigger LTD GO RECOV
Trigger LTD GO RECOV
I would like a trigger that with the following rule:
Enter the match odds market in lay the draw.
Should allow Choose the odds limits for the draw.Ex: from 2.80 to 4.0
According to the stake (configurable) enter with the respective responsibility
Before the start of the game. When out the first goal must be given the cash out.
The rule for getting out of the bet must be the most effective one you use:
Can check the status of the market after the goal, wait a few minutes and give
the cash out, wait for the odds balance and make the back,
Or another method that best applies and which you already have.
So the goal is this, go LTD and cash out when the first goal comes out
being of any team.
Enter one game at a time, after the cash out look for the next game.
If the bet is lost in the next game the stake must be the responsibility
of the previous game lost, if you lose again, you must follow the same
It is not necessary to add up the lost responsibilities.
Thank you and any questions I am at your disposal.
[TR] Lay Draw if game is 00 at HT
Could I request a trigger that lays the draw at HT if the game is 00 at HT.
I would like the option to distribute losses across all outcomes at a certain time ie 85 mins but would like to be able to change this.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare