- Backing on the selection with the greatest increase in matched volume%Back on the horse whose matched volume% has increased the most over the 10 minutes leading to the start of the race. The first stats-based Trigger in Action report!
- Greening up a horse at the next favourite's priceLay on the chosen horse, then immediately after that Back to green up at the price of the horse that is the next favourite to the one you laid on.
- Laying on SP drifters in handicap racesWhat he was looking for is: lay on any selection whose price has doubled as compared to the price it had at the beginning of the race (SP, starting price); only lay in handicap markets, no sooner than 30 sec after the off.
- Backing at SP in the Place market based on price in the Win marketPlace a back bet at SP in the place market on a horse if its price in the place market is greater than X and its price in the win market is less than Y.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
I'm looking to get a Trigger made if possible.
I've tried to work it out myself but I'm stuck as I don't get how I can get it to look at a value say in the morning and then refer \ compare it before race time.
I've added the trigger so far.
This is what I'm looking to achieve (these bits are working)
I import a list of selection into Market Feeder.
10 mins before the race it triggers.
If the form of the last race for that selection doesn't contain a 1 or a 2 - Lay it.
If the form of the last race for that selection does contain a 1 or a 2 - Back it.
There are some Min \ Max odds.
What I need to add is -
- To get a snapshot of the silk_jockey in the morning say at 10am and store it as a variable say morning_jockey. Then compare that morning_jockey with silk_jockey at trigger time and if they don't match then don't lay.
- If a horse has been backed throughout the day from say a price snapshot at 10am to 10mins before the race, Don't lay it (I'm looking for relatively big moves - like 9pts - I guess how many tick wise that would depend on how big the price was, but I can refine that.
I've spent hours trying to work it out haha. White flag.
Back at sp lay inplay 10 ticks profit
Please could you create a trigger to back my upload selection at SP and then place at lay bet for 10 ticks profit green up profit , no bet if my selection is not 1-2 fav.
One minute before race start. Selections in txt file.
I need a trigger that places bets from text file. Stakes are behind the selection name. I want the trigger to execute 1 minute before the race for BSP.
Also added a text file as a sample from where the selections are imported from.
Modification of the trigger
I am willing to modify this trigger - https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/lay-horses-form/
This trigger should place 2 bets instead of 1. One is placed 30 seconds before the start (as it is now) and the second one should be placed in-play but the trigger should calculate the price based on the BSP. The calculation is as follows - BSP - x% (x is variable that I would like to experiment with). So for example, if x is 20% and odds on the current horse is 5.00 then trigger should place 1 bet at odds of 5.00 and the second bet at 4.00. Those 2 bets should be split for 1% of the liability. So basically 1 bet is 0.5% (This should be changeable as well so that I can place it 0.3% for the first and 0.7% for the second) of the liability and the second is 0.5% as well. Everything else should be the same as it is now.
Please make me a trigger to lay the 2nd favourite greyhound at SP in odds range
I would be very grateful if someone could make me a trigger please
I need to lay the 2nd favourite greyhound at SP if the lay SP is between 3.00 and 5.00
I've tried using "lay at SP" which is easy to control the higher odds price (5.00) but I want to cancel the unmatched bet, or not place it at all, if the SP is below the lower odds (3.00)
Apologies if I've missed out anything important, this is my first time on this forum
Many thanks in advance
SP Back to Lay for a defined %
I would like to import selections to Market feeder for specific races. I will only be on one horse per race but I would like the trigger to place a Back bet (which I can adjust) at the SP Price or as close as possible to the off, but Ideally SP if possible. In addition I would like to be able to specify the lay % below BSP. If the lay fails to match then I would like a stop loss about 80%.
I cant work out how to do it myself.
NEED A TRIGGER
need a trigger that monitors sp prices when an sp drops by a certain percent places a back bet then auto green up to a certain percent while in play sp drop percentage needs to be variable as does the green up profit .example a horse opens at 10/1 drops to 5/1, bet back placed then greens up at 3/1.the green up profit can be clicks or percentage
Custom Odds less than BSP, then place at BSP.
Is it possible to ask for a trigger. I have a list of selections with user rated odds. If the user rated odds is less than BSP then a bet is placed, if the BSP is less than user rated odds then no bet is placed at the off.
The user rated odds change dynamically so would need to export periodically from my app to a folder prior to the off as my UR1 odds are affected by non runners in a race. I assume the reimport every 30 seconds feature of market feeder can handle this.
My ratings are in a CSV but could be output to a txt file.
SelectionUser Rated OddsValentino Sunrise4.17Dia Del Sol5.27Oh No7.24Canary Row7.83Dancing Rave3.76Young John5.99Pakens Rock5.48
[TR] Horse racing
Is it possible to add some sort of indicator etc. that could help me distinguish which bet was placed before the race was off and which one was placed as BSP? Im running it in test mode.
[TR] Dobbing Trigger Request
Could you make me a dobbing trigger please ?
Requirements would be:
user able to choose up to 3 individual horses per race and back at BSP
user able to choose trade out (lay price) at 25% or 50% of BSP
user able to choose backing stake
Time to bet, just before the off
[TR] Keep bet at BSP
Hi all,I would like to back the field at lay prices say 2 minutes before the off and at 30 seconds before the off cancel any unmatched bets and take betfair sp. Is this possible ? Apologies if this trigger has been covered before but I couldn't see it on the forum.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare