- Back-Dutching specific selections, then greening them up all at onceBack-Dutch selections, whose price is less than 7.0, provided that there are at least two selections to Dutch.
- Back-Dutching On Specified SelectionsAt a certain time before the start of an event find selections in the specified price range, whose cumulative book percentage fits into the given minimum and maximum, and place back Dutch bets on them to win a fixed profit or alternatively to stay within a fixed liability.
- Laying on a sequence of traps, with loss recoupmentYou start by setting which trap you lay on after a certain trap number won the previous race. For instance, if Trap 1 wins, you lay on Trap 2 in the next game. If Trap 2 wins, you lay on Trap 3 and so on. The sequence does not really matter, you can do Trap 4 after Trap 1, or Trap 6 after Trap 3. The triggers below will do for any set of numbers.
- Betting on a specified Trap NumberSimple trigger to lay or back on a specified trap number. Set the trap number in the constant.
- Betting On Specific SelectionsAt a certain time before the beginning of an event lay on pre-defined selections at the best price if their current odds are within the specified limit. This trigger is the right choice if you know the exact names of the selections you are going to bet on, e.g. if you are using a tipster service.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Unfortunately I didn't manage to do it myself. I am re-open the request for the trigger:
I need some help in creating a trigger. I will be using it for soccer matches. There are lots of markets for this games, especially for under/over - we have under/over 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 5.5, first half, etc.
I would like the trigger to execute simultaneously LAY on under 1.5 selection and over 3.5 selection. And different variations of the above - over 1.5, under 2.5 goals, under 3.5 goals (i mean here more than two selection - they may be 4-5-6). The amount of the lay size to be the default amount size. Price to be edited manually for each selection/market.
I thought of a better explanation of the ideas. Lets say that I have 10 different soccer games with all under/over 0.5,1.5,2.5 etc markets. I need my trigger to execute for example - lay 100 @ 2 for UNDER 1.5 goals for all 10 markets (just under selection, not over), AND simultaneously laying 100 @ 2 for OVER 2.5 (just over selection, again for all 10 games)
Also will appreciate any help how to distinguish between half time under/over and full time under over markets, because I would like to include them as well.
2 orders on the 2nd 5th and 8th ranked faves
Hello, can you make me a trigger to do the following:
At in play place 2 orders into a market for each of the 2nd, 5th and 8th ranked faves.
The first order is a Lay bet at 10% of the faves odds (90% below the starting price)
The second order is a Back bet at 125% of the faves odds (25% above starting price)
If none of the chosen faves trade to 10% then a stop loss activates for 50% loss
Hope you can help.
[TR] Combine two free triggers
Please could you combine
Backing in the place market when half of the field in the win market is priced at a certain value
...2-6 Staking Plan
[TR] Back and Lay from selection file of AU horses
I prepare a selection file with ratings from a machine learning program that analyses Australian gallops racing.
The text file has headings "runner", "rating", "action" where "runner" is in required format for Australia of "entry number" "full stop" "space" "horse name" all enclosed in double quotes.
(See attached example file.)
The "action" is either "back" or "lay" and the "rating" is a number that I would like to use to modify the betting amount in some way: in the case of "back" a higher number could mean to increase the back bet size, in the case of "lay" to offer to lose a larger amount.
In effect the "rating" expresses how good or bad the horse is relative to the other runners in the race.
Initially I would like a vanilla trigger that makes back and lay bets at whatever is on offer in the win market at or past the advertised start time for the race.
(I have in place a Market Locator file that is working OK.)
I envisage starting with a test bank of 1000 with a back bet amount of 2% current bank multiplied by the "rating" figure up to a maximum bet size of some amount, say 40.
For lay bets I envisage to risk say 1% current bank times 1/rating with maximum at risk of 40.
Any advice, pitfalls, suggestions as to alternatives welcome!
[TR] Problem with close block
Oxa has already had a first pass at this and then asked me to re-submit it here.
I wish to run a completely automated process whereby triggers run and generate bets, the details of which are exported to a file. Every 24hrs the process is 'cleaned up', the exported file is 'reset' and the process starts again.
All UK markets for the day are automatically loaded and constantly monitored at a refresh rate of 30s.
The attached trigger file deals with this. Everything works well apart from the close block. If I reload the triggers it all works perfectly but ideally the close block should remove the need for my daily reload.
Please can you see if you can find why it isn't working.
[TR] Back at 1.01 when 2.00 seen in play for certain selections
I'd like to back at 1.01 when 2.00 seen in play for certain Horse Racing selections, that I will pick in advance. Can you help please ?
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare