Last topics on our community forum: (23 users on-line)
- Linking win and place - some questionsHi I have been trying for some time to work out how the Place betting and Win betting links work, using the likes of winplace, sel_id and “remember”. The attached triggers have been a bit of a trial for me in a few areas. Can someone please answer my questions to try to help me with my understanding and progress ?: FIRSTLY, PlaceMktsTest.mft In the 1550 Southwell, the 7th fave (at least as I write) is Son Vida but the 7th fave in the place mkt is a different horse (SpiritofXaar), and Son Vida is 8th favorite in Place Mkt (note: if you want to run it, you will probably have to tweak the parameters to find races and horses with different ranks in the 2 markets, as the odds for races are obviously changing rapidly at this time of day with low liquidity. 2030 Kempton is a good one to try) 1) I first set some user variables to view them through the program and try to understand how they work. i) Having read the manual I thought sel_order could be the rank of the horse in the relevant market (win or place) but both SelOrderWin and SelOrderPlace show the ChosenHorse figure (eg. 7) throughout the time the trigger block is running (I hoped for 7 and ? ii) Sometimes the SelNamewin shows Son Vida which is what I want as it is the ChosenHorse (7th win fave) and SelNamePlace shows Xaar (as I hoped). However sometimes the two are switched around (sometimes just late in the program), ie. 7th fave win horse shows as SelNamePlace and 7th fave place horse is shown as SelNamewin. I am getting very confused so please advise! 2) In the final trigger, I wanted it to remember SelNameWin (the 7th win mkt favorite) and back that horse (name) in the Place Market. No doubt ive got many of the settings, syntax or conditions wrong as at present it is backing everything on the place market, or sometimes nothing?? I did wonder if the “Selection’s sorting order is defined by back price” might help me somewhere so trialled putting that in one place too, but couldn’t notice any difference it made or if it was relevant. SECONDLY, PlaceMktstest2.mft 3) There is a simple condition based on win and place ranks in the initial win market back. Is it possible to improve my conditions (towards what id actually want) by writing code that represents similar things to: - If place rank of a top 3 faves Win odds horse is outside the top 3 place rankings? - if place rank of a horse is 2 or more greater than its win rank? E.g. for 5th win fave would check to see if it was 7+ favourite in place market? I hoped sel_order would do this kind of thing but as i wrote in 1) then it doesnt seem to? 4) When i view sel_id and sel_name in the View User Variables box then they only seem to take on the value of the favourite? Why is this, as i expected them to show the second favourite and other horses too? The trigger block then goes on to try to "remember" the second favourite if there are any win bets placed on it , and then to place some place bets if so. It largely seems to work 5) Is there a neater way to remember 4th and 5th favorites on win market's sel_ids, or do i need to have two remember statements as i currently have? 6) Is there a way of referring to / betting on the place market on 7th,8th favorite etc in a 12 runner race, as the way ive done it then can only name up to 5th fave or 3rd worst fave? Many thanks limrickby limerick1
- Betfair 3.5 goals back then lay Hi there new to here so thought would start by sharing a system I've have had a lot of look with in the past only for it to be taken from me as I don't have a plan b or or cover bet if you like .The system was to back under 3.5 goals on chosen low scoring games but only when the first goal was scored and only if this was before 30min of match then lay back under market usually 10 mins later with profit including hedging both outcomes of around 5-10% per trade only issue with the strategy is I have no plan b if a second goal is scored in them 10mins without holding out for price to drop again, any thoughts suggestions or similar experience with similar strategies would be of help to try this again Cheers jamesby Jbrenn1
- Fully automated strategies for MFproIntelligent fully automated plans, for software MarketFeeder professional 7 Before start plan, must set required settings and read instructions. See also video. Plans are set by default - that is, the values most similar to the logic of plan, overall logical work plan, and occurring prices in markets. You can configure each variable independently. Free trial unlimited time versions. Sale and informationhttp://stakingplans.tripod.com/Mywebsiteby Ronaldinho
- jockey name Hi i am having trouble with the names of jockeys what conditions do i use? When i use trigger expression silk_jockey is equal to or contains Denis O'Regan nothing fires and when i use selections jockey's name is equal to or contains Denis O'Regan nothing fires. Also does the spelling of the jockey's name have a bearing on the conditions for example do i use Denis O'Regan or "Denis_O'Regan". Regards Andrewby yorkiemac08
- Financial markets 20 minute market [TCKT22052013FNC]Hi there I would greatly appreciate your help with the following...and wonder if this can be done with Marketfeeder (will definitely buy it , if it can,) In the FTSE 20 minute market...1st complication is that one market does not close before the following one begins...ie the 9.00 to 9.20 market is still open when the 9.20 to 9.40 market starts...so I was thinking a way around this would be that once the market is greater than 15 minutes old and odds are below 1.05 then treat market as closed and staking plan adjusted accordingly.. Now the complicated bit... I want to place £ 50 (1 unit) bet on market rising at odds of 2.00 (say 9.00 am to 9.20 ammarket)... if my odds are below 1.05 when next market goes in play(9.20 to 9.40) then treat this as winning bet and place 2 Units on the next market (betting on market rising)...if however odds are greater than 10 then treat this as losing bet then revert back to 1 unit and place bet on market falling if my odds are below 1.05 when next market goes in play(9.40 to 10.00) then treat this as winning bet and place 3 Units on the next market (betting on market rising)...if however odds are greater than 10 then treat this as losing bet then revert back to 1 unit and place bet on market falling If this bet wins..then place 1 unit again on market rising (start cycle again) if it loses then revert back to 1 unit and place bet on market rising,. What I am looking for is basically a system that will start with 1 unit, and increase with each win 1 unit, 2 units , 3 units...and then after 3 wins revert back to 1. A losing bet always sends the bet back to 1 unit. to complicate things I want to keep following wins also..ie with 1 unit on Market rising...if market rises then keep betting on that.... If market falls..keep betting on that market til the market falls loses. I hope that this makes sense. Really appreciate any help on this as I am a novice with computers Cheers Brianby brian millington
- Increase the profit won by 50% after win.Hi, Can any one help me solve out this trigger problem I am trying to develop but can't get my head on. I want to increase my stake by 50% of the profit won till 3rd bet then revert back to normal stake. Upon losing it should start from normal stake. Any help?by slybee
- Betfair 3.5 goals back then lay Hi there new to here so thought would start by sharing a system I've have had a lot of look with in the past only for it to be taken from me as I don't have a plan b or get out point or cover bet if you like .The system was to back under 3.5 goals on chosen low scoring games but only when the first goal was scored and only if this was before 30min of match then lay back under market usually 10 mins later with profit including hedging both outcomes of around 5-10% per trade only issue with the strategy is I have no plan b if a second goal is scored in them 10mins without holding out for price to drop again, any thoughts suggestions or similar experience with similar strategies would be of help to try this again Cheers jamesby Jbrenn1
- lay trigger log error: All bets will be discarded.hi, I have a simple lay trigger to lay all selections at any price in horse races. when there is a selection where no lay price is available (or because the back price is already 1000 or because there is no offer), all lay-bets of all selections are be discarded. in the trigger log there is the error: All bets will be discarded. and: Error in the trigger expression of price or amount for selection "..." how can I avoid that ALL bets are discarded? it doesnt matter that these bets are not placed where no lay-price is available, but all other bets should be placed.by ifyesthenno
- Advice needed on this [TCKT19052013PAT]Hi There, I was wondering if the following is at all possible using this bot... Using inital € 10 bet. In the correct score market....place a bet in play when the odds reach a certain level... I only want there ever to be only one live bet in place. so no other bets placed till the market has been settled. If the bet lost...then place usual stake €10 on the next correct score market where odds reach a certain level. If the bet won ...then on the next correct score market where odds are at a certain level ....place usual €10 plus 50% of the winnings from the previous market.... if next bet loses...then restore to initial €10.... If wins then next bet is € 10 + 50 % of the last winning bet. I hope this makes sense... And thanks a million for any advice. Cheers Patby patrickeuall
- how to register prices without excel? [TCKT20052013RMB]hi, I want to register prices, but I dont have excel. e.g. I want to have all lay/back prices of all selections of all races 1 minute before the off. how could I do that? I think the only possibility is to create a simple lay/back trigger that places test bets and then to save the csv-file from the account statement and to open it with openoffice. any other idea?by ifyesthenno
- The ability to test any betting system or strategy without risking money. Using virtual funds, you can refine your betting techniques again and again, until you are ready to place a bet with real money.
- Triggered Betting facility allows you to key in the formula and principles of your betting strategy just once, then watch the program automatically place bets in numerous markets for you. Forget about paper trading and mentally calculating loads of figures.
- Its amazing flexibility helps you configure the program completely to your taste.
- The growing library of trigger examples and articles on our web site will guide you through the process of mastering this unique piece of software.
Looking for a ready script solution?
Visit Auto-BF, our partner which offers a unique, totally automated betting solution based on MarketFeeder Pro (Excel-based version).
No special skills required, just download & start! Start earning as easily as never before!
You want to know what makes MarketFeeder Pro the best betting bot ever?
Just a quick list:
1. You can monitor as many different markets as you want.
2. Refresh rate up to 0.3 sec.
3 Automated trading built-in:
- Auto-Greenup (offset betting, hedging),
- Auto-Dutching (arbitrage)
- Ladder interface for scalping
4. Triggered Betting - this is what makes MarketFeeder Pro the ultimate tool for a pro!
5. Send SMS on your mobile to stay informed of what's going on in the program.
6. Interaction with Excel, ability to build your own macros.
Interested? Read on! Or try it FOR FREE right away!
From the first glance at MarketFeeder Pro you understand that it is designed to make your betting convenient. The interface of the program is very similar to that of BetFair’s. You can quickly access all market information and place and edit your bets. The tree of events, market window and the list of your bets are located exactly where you would look for them.
The annoying sluggishness of the exchange’s web site will not bother you any more. You can place your bets with just one click if you choose. Market prices get updated at a rate of up to 0.5 sec., and you can see how they are changing from the mini-charts in the center of the market window. When a price is growing or dropping down it gets highlighted to let you know where the market is drifting. If you prefer manual betting you have all the conditions for that. One-click betting with pre-defined bet amounts, customized betting that can be called up with a right-click , or a price ladder interface – you are the one to choose!
Hate to risk money when trying new trading approaches? MarketFeeder Pro offers you a great opportunity to test your strategies without spending a penny! As soon as you start using the software you are offered a “Test Balance” which you can replenish with virtual money. Then turn the “Test Mode” on and enjoy the usual trading on the safe side. With virtual money you can bet, cancel bets, see your P/L and available test funds as if they were real. Therefore you can back and lay – see the results, scratch those bets and start over – as many times as you want! Test bets look and behave exactly as if they were real.
Don’t bother yourself with hasty calculations on a sheet of paper when you are about to lose your position. Let MarketFeder Pro do all the computing automatically within an instance.
The most popular auto-trading functions, “Green-Up” (often named hedging or offset betting) and “Dutching” are now performed on every possible occasion automatically. MarketFeeder Pro “knows” when the proper situation in the market occurs, and bets immediately to generate you equal profit on all selections, regardless of the outcome. For “Auto-Greenup” you only need to place your first bet and tell the software how much money you want to win. The software will automatically figure the price and amount of the second bet, and place it on its own.
The “Auto-Dutching” function is even easier. After setting up some options, like profit percentage and the type of bets you are looking for, just turn the “Auto-Dutching” button on and let it monitor the market without your actual presence in front of your computer. It will Dutch in all markets in your list that will have the appropriate book percentage, and as many times as you will tell it.
Having played with all the simple trading functions, take yourself to the highest league of BetFair traders. Start using triggered betting! With a set of instructions called “a trigger” you can order the program to perform any, even most sophisticated, combination of bets conditioned by the special criteria you will specify. With a language close to English you can formulate the market situation that MarketFeeder Pro must look for, and the parameters of the bets it must place or cancel. For example this kind of sentence can be easily transformed into a trigger:
Lay 4 GBP at best lay price on the favourite in Greyhound races if:
The runner’s price has grown up by more than 1.5 within the last 10 minutes
AND It’s less than 1 minute to the off
AND The runner’s price is less than 6
AND Your total profit for the day is less than 20 GBP
Apply a staking plan which will recoup losses automatically if the bet loses.
Triggered betting will change the way you think of trading! You will be relieved from nervous clicking and switching windows in the hope of chasing the chance that often lasts for several seconds only.
If you are an Excel expert, MarketFeeder Pro has many things to offer. You can connect it to any spreadsheet of yours and use the calculations, formulas and macros you have put there. Thus, you can make MarketFeeder Pro to trigger a bet when your formula takes some special value. You can import a list of selections into MarketFeeder Pro. You can watch all market data and use them in your calculations through direct cell references. Finally, you can make the software show custom calculations for each market and selection automatically, based on the formulas you’ll supply.
Isn’t that a big red mark pointing towards the “TRY” button?