Last topics on our community forum: (39 users on-line)
- Help with simple trigger - laying in win markets with recoupHi there, I am trying to create a trigger file that places bets in the following fashion: - Lays probable loser - Where loss is encountered; - Split loss into 4 - Add the total loss / 4 to the next 4 bets - When a 4 bet recoup cycle is complete, revert to initial_bet also, I only want to split the last lost...If there are two losers in succession I only want to run the full cycle of 4 recoups on the most recent loss I have tried replicating the lay-recoup-loss-in-steps with my own twist but it doesn't even appear to be firing. can anyone give me some tips / point to some information where I can get a breakdown of what i need to put in the trigger editor to make this work? any help much appreciated! thanks jby jonargo
- Back U0.5 -> U1.5 -> U2.5 etcHas this kind of trigger already been made? 1. Back under 0.5 goals with x amount 2. After goal has been scored, back under 1.5 goals with amount of x+y so the profit will be 10% 3. After goal, back under 2.5 goals with x+y+z to get original 10% profit ... ... same till the highest available U-market (for example 8.5). Though after x minutes this will change to 1.5 -> 3.5 -> 5.5 and so on.by GoalScorer
- import selections from URL - automaticallyHi there, it would be nice to have a settings option whereby I can specify a URL for selection retrieval, and then set a refresh interval, e.g. "retrieve from URL ever 24 hours" so that I didn't have to do anything and it went at fetched the stions for me each dayby piemash
- Dutching Over/Under 3.5 market and certain Correct Scoresmcbee (and other users also ) What do you think of this? Possible to make a trigger? Need to dutch back these markets (Lazio-Napoli today): 1. Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.35 2. Correct Score 2-2 @ 17 3. Correct Score 3-1 @ 28 4. Correct Score 1-3 @ 28 5. Correct Score 3-2 @ 38 6. Correct Score 2-3 @ 40 According to oddschecker guaranteed profit is 8 %. Goes south only if game ends 3-3 @ 85 4-4 @ ? 4-0 @ 160 4-1 @ 90 4-2 @ 120 4-3 @ ? 0-4 @ 110 1-4 @ 85 2-4 @ 120 3-4 @ ? or some other crazy result...by GoalScorer
- Trigger for backing every horse [TCKTBHF-297550]Copied from a support request: QuoteWe want a trigger that back every hourse with the price between 3 and 12 in a race and the action must start 0.25 minutes before the off (this is easy) We want for each hourse that met the conditions to back the ammount loss since the last win in the same market...for example lingfield 14.20 i back 3 horse for a ammount of 52€ I win 256€ kempton 14.30 i back 3 horse for a ammount of 24€ I loss 24€ Lingfield 14.40 i back 2 horse for a ammount of 42€ I loss 42€ WIncanton 14.50 i back 2 horse for a ammount of 65€ I loss 65€ So in the next race there are tre horse that met the conditions pippo odds 4 pluto odds 7.5 paperino odds 11 We want back each horse that met the condition for recover the previous loss and we want win 20 € for each race that we have lostby Oxa (WellDoneSoft)
- Where do the profit come from?Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to find out what selection a profit comes from?by tupp
- Time Machine search marketsHi, I would love to see a way to search in available markets. If I want to test a greyhound trigger where I require more than £10.000 matched it would be nice to search for greyhound markets with that requirement, so I only buy markets that suit my needs. Thanks, /Nic.by nicbot
- Continue laying favorite.Can anyone help on this? I am trying to build a trigger that will continue laying the favorite then green up but I can't figure it out. Basically, what I want the trigger to do is lay the favorite then green up with 2 tick profit, after the green up lay the favorite again the take 2 ticks profits. Continue laying and green up until rank is greater than 1 or price grow by 50%. Place stop loss if price move against more than 50%. Any help appreciated.by slybee
- Laying the draw if certain variables matches in two different marketsHi! I tried to modify "Laying in Half Time and backing in Half Time/Full Time (updated)" trigger to do the following but apparently there should be other stuff included. 1. Remember "Over" price in "Over/Under X" market (certain conditions have to be met) 2. Check LAY price for "The Draw" in "Match Odds" (certain conditions have to be met) 3. IF price for Over is between X and Y AND LAY price is between X and Y -> LAY the draw Indexes in Half Time/Full time -trigger are same but in this they are different (2 and 3). Could you help something to start with?by GoalScorer
- Constant problemI have a constant set in my trigger that I want to increment after each bet. constant = bet_size then in my trigger I set myvar variable to be bet_size=bet_size+5 (increment by 5 after each triggered bet) but it doesn't work. Any ideas? If I leave myvar as bet_size the trigger works. thanksby hoodlight
- The ability to test any betting system or strategy without risking money. Using virtual funds, you can refine your betting techniques again and again, until you are ready to place a bet with real money.
- Triggered Betting facility allows you to key in the formula and principles of your betting strategy just once, then watch the program automatically place bets in numerous markets for you. Forget about paper trading and mentally calculating loads of figures.
- Its amazing flexibility helps you configure the program completely to your taste.
- The growing library of trigger examples and articles on our web site will guide you through the process of mastering this unique piece of software.
Looking for a ready script solution?
Visit Auto-BF, our partner which offers a unique, totally automated betting solution based on MarketFeeder Pro (Excel-based version).
No special skills required, just download & start! Start earning as easily as never before!
You want to know what makes MarketFeeder Pro the best betting bot ever?
Just a quick list:
1. You can monitor as many different markets as you want.
2. Refresh rate up to 0.3 sec.
3 Automated trading built-in:
- Auto-Greenup (offset betting, hedging),
- Auto-Dutching (arbitrage)
- Ladder interface for scalping
4. Triggered Betting - this is what makes MarketFeeder Pro the ultimate tool for a pro!
5. Send SMS on your mobile to stay informed of what's going on in the program.
6. Interaction with Excel, ability to build your own macros.
Interested? Read on! Or try it FOR FREE right away!
From the first glance at MarketFeeder Pro you understand that it is designed to make your betting convenient. The interface of the program is very similar to that of BetFair’s. You can quickly access all market information and place and edit your bets. The tree of events, market window and the list of your bets are located exactly where you would look for them.
The annoying sluggishness of the exchange’s web site will not bother you any more. You can place your bets with just one click if you choose. Market prices get updated at a rate of up to 0.5 sec., and you can see how they are changing from the mini-charts in the center of the market window. When a price is growing or dropping down it gets highlighted to let you know where the market is drifting. If you prefer manual betting you have all the conditions for that. One-click betting with pre-defined bet amounts, customized betting that can be called up with a right-click , or a price ladder interface – you are the one to choose!
Hate to risk money when trying new trading approaches? MarketFeeder Pro offers you a great opportunity to test your strategies without spending a penny! As soon as you start using the software you are offered a “Test Balance” which you can replenish with virtual money. Then turn the “Test Mode” on and enjoy the usual trading on the safe side. With virtual money you can bet, cancel bets, see your P/L and available test funds as if they were real. Therefore you can back and lay – see the results, scratch those bets and start over – as many times as you want! Test bets look and behave exactly as if they were real.
Don’t bother yourself with hasty calculations on a sheet of paper when you are about to lose your position. Let MarketFeder Pro do all the computing automatically within an instance.
The most popular auto-trading functions, “Green-Up” (often named hedging or offset betting) and “Dutching” are now performed on every possible occasion automatically. MarketFeeder Pro “knows” when the proper situation in the market occurs, and bets immediately to generate you equal profit on all selections, regardless of the outcome. For “Auto-Greenup” you only need to place your first bet and tell the software how much money you want to win. The software will automatically figure the price and amount of the second bet, and place it on its own.
The “Auto-Dutching” function is even easier. After setting up some options, like profit percentage and the type of bets you are looking for, just turn the “Auto-Dutching” button on and let it monitor the market without your actual presence in front of your computer. It will Dutch in all markets in your list that will have the appropriate book percentage, and as many times as you will tell it.
Having played with all the simple trading functions, take yourself to the highest league of BetFair traders. Start using triggered betting! With a set of instructions called “a trigger” you can order the program to perform any, even most sophisticated, combination of bets conditioned by the special criteria you will specify. With a language close to English you can formulate the market situation that MarketFeeder Pro must look for, and the parameters of the bets it must place or cancel. For example this kind of sentence can be easily transformed into a trigger:
Lay 4 GBP at best lay price on the favourite in Greyhound races if:
The runner’s price has grown up by more than 1.5 within the last 10 minutes
AND It’s less than 1 minute to the off
AND The runner’s price is less than 6
AND Your total profit for the day is less than 20 GBP
Apply a staking plan which will recoup losses automatically if the bet loses.
Triggered betting will change the way you think of trading! You will be relieved from nervous clicking and switching windows in the hope of chasing the chance that often lasts for several seconds only.
If you are an Excel expert, MarketFeeder Pro has many things to offer. You can connect it to any spreadsheet of yours and use the calculations, formulas and macros you have put there. Thus, you can make MarketFeeder Pro to trigger a bet when your formula takes some special value. You can import a list of selections into MarketFeeder Pro. You can watch all market data and use them in your calculations through direct cell references. Finally, you can make the software show custom calculations for each market and selection automatically, based on the formulas you’ll supply.
Isn’t that a big red mark pointing towards the “TRY” button?