Last topics on our community forum: (29 users on-line)
- Dutching Over/Under 3.5 market and certain Correct Scoresmcbee (and other users also ) What do you think of this? Possible to make a trigger? Need to dutch back these markets (Lazio-Napoli today): 1. Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.35 2. Correct Score 2-2 @ 17 3. Correct Score 3-1 @ 28 4. Correct Score 1-3 @ 28 5. Correct Score 3-2 @ 38 6. Correct Score 2-3 @ 40 According to oddschecker guaranteed profit is 8 %. Goes south only if game ends 3-3 @ 85 4-4 @ ? 4-0 @ 160 4-1 @ 90 4-2 @ 120 4-3 @ ? 0-4 @ 110 1-4 @ 85 2-4 @ 120 3-4 @ ? or some other crazy result...by GoalScorer
- MFP shut downHi, just logged on this morning and all loaded fine as normal, MFP then shut itself down twice, just checked the program log and have red error messages, API ERROR;INTERNAL ERROR;INTERNAL ERROR WHILE GETTING FUNDS AT BF....then the next error states Error while updating the account statement;API ERROR;NO SESSION... finally The program was shut down because of the need to repetitively log in to Betfair... The same messages are appearing again on the 3rd restart, so I'm expecting it to go down again in a minute, is anyone else having this problem? I don't know if it's a MFP bug or an API glitch? Can't see anything on the Betfair website... Hope someone can help, Thanks.by demon
- dutching the dogshi have just joined and currently trialing the software which so far looks pretty impressive this is just an idea thats been floating about in my head what i want it to do is to back the top 2 or 3 greyhound in the market but only if the top 2 or 3 are about 4 points clear of the rest eg: trap 1 11.0 trap 2 3.0 trap 3 4.1 trap 4 8.3 trap 5 9.0 trap 6 4.4 so i would like the software to recognize that traps 2.3. and 6 are clear of the other runners and place a dutch bet and would like to do this on automatic and as well as that if only 2 traps meet the criteria of been well ahead of the field in terms of price i would like it to recognize that as well many thanks in advance for anyone who can come up with a trigger jaseby scooby0123
- Constant problemI have a constant set in my trigger that I want to increment after each bet. constant = bet_size then in my trigger I set myvar variable to be bet_size=bet_size+5 (increment by 5 after each triggered bet) but it doesn't work. Any ideas? If I leave myvar as bet_size the trigger works. thanksby hoodlight
- Trigger to submit place bets to cover stakeCan someone please help me with coding this trigger, it's a bit beyond me at the moment: IF there are any bets where the same selection is backed twice or more THEN enter a place back bet on that horse, so that the winnings from the place bet will cover the stakes on the existing back bets. Notes: the back bets will have differing stakes. in a race there could be more than one horse that fits the condition Thanks for any suggestions.by ehobbit
- Trigger for backing every horse [TCKTBHF-297550]Copied from a support request: QuoteWe want a trigger that back every hourse with the price between 3 and 12 in a race and the action must start 0.25 minutes before the off (this is easy) We want for each hourse that met the conditions to back the ammount loss since the last win in the same market...for example lingfield 14.20 i back 3 horse for a ammount of 52€ I win 256€ kempton 14.30 i back 3 horse for a ammount of 24€ I loss 24€ Lingfield 14.40 i back 2 horse for a ammount of 42€ I loss 42€ WIncanton 14.50 i back 2 horse for a ammount of 65€ I loss 65€ So in the next race there are tre horse that met the conditions pippo odds 4 pluto odds 7.5 paperino odds 11 We want back each horse that met the condition for recover the previous loss and we want win 20 € for each race that we have lostby Oxa (WellDoneSoft)
- Complex strategy want turning into a trigger - Not sure if possible!Ok, this might take a bit of doing but bear with me. This strategy requires the use of the following football markets: Match Odds First Goal Odds Correct Score Under/Over 2.5 What needs to happen is that for every game (which has over £7,500 liquidity in the Correct Score market) and has all the above markets available for the fixture to go in-play (bar First Goal Odds - which doesn't go in-play anyway) it performs an initial check on the Match Odds and identifies games which have a Home favourite price between 1.9 and 2.75 with the Away teams odds no lower than 2.85. Further more then Under 2.5 price has to be below 1.83 and at the same time checks that the following scores are a minimum to back: 1-0 & 1-1 combined price of 14.8 to back (if 1-0 is 8.0 and 6.8 for example, or they are 7.2 and 7.2 that is fine also) 2-0 = 11.0 or greater 0-3 = 28.0 or greater Once it finds a suitable game it then backs the First Goal Odds 0-10 mins for £2.50 at the same time backing (dutching) the 1-0, 1-1 and 2-0 scores in Correct Score Market for a liability of £27 - weighting more on the 1-1 if possible. This only happens if the prices above all match. This can be done as long as the Under 2.5 score doesn't go above 1.83-1.85 before the off. Once in-play, on the games which the above has fired on, it should wait till 9.8minutes into the game, check to see if a goal(s) have been scored: If a goal has been scored then green up/distribute loss in the Correct Score Market and do nothing else, nothing in Under/Over 2.5 market. If no goal is scored, it should then LAY Under 2.5 goals at 1.72 (the expected price of u2.5 at 9-10mins in) for a liability of £51. If the price happens to be 1.70 then still the liability should still be £51. The trigger should then wait till the game is HT (not sure best way to work this out, unless you just use 50minutes after going in-play?) and the following analysis/action should take place: If score is 0-0, wait until the combined distributed loss ('what-if' figure) across both the markets, CS and U2.5 would be £20 (not including the £2.50 in the First Goal Odds market), this might be at HT/slightly before. If score is 1-0 leave as a profit is ensured. If score is 2-0 leave as a profit is ensured. If 0-1 wait until the combined loss across all the markets, CS and U2.5 is £20 (not including the £2.50 in the First Goal Odds market), then hedge the U2.5 to leave a loss of £11 on U2.5 and a profit of around £12.50 on O2.5. In the Correct Score Market distribute the loss across all score in market. This could be at 55min, so 10mins into second half. If 0-2 green up/distribute loss in both markets (CS and U/O2.5). Any other score = job done and profit attained. I understand this is quite complex so I don't expect this will be a quick job. Let me know your thoughts.by 3daydealer
- Recording marketsHi! Is there a way to record market info to Excel spreadsheets? For example volume % in different situations (goes in-play, suspended) and final results. Thanks.by GoalScorer
- delete marketsHi mcbee can you help me out here please i have locator loading all soccer games with all other markets and correct score What i want to do is have a delete trigger to delete the markets that i dont need to monitor how do i go about deleting all markets except correct score, match odds,first goal odds Cheers Andrewby yorkiemac08
- Need trigger help?Hi I have developed a system and it wins between 300 to 500 each month. There are so many factors how I find my bets and the how it works. Therefore I might need some help to develop a trigger. I will sell the system after that and the one of that help me with this can get a own copy for free and gain 10 % profit from the sale. Any help?by Gardshol
- The ability to test any betting system or strategy without risking money. Using virtual funds, you can refine your betting techniques again and again, until you are ready to place a bet with real money.
- Triggered Betting facility allows you to key in the formula and principles of your betting strategy just once, then watch the program automatically place bets in numerous markets for you. Forget about paper trading and mentally calculating loads of figures.
- Its amazing flexibility helps you configure the program completely to your taste.
- The growing library of trigger examples and articles on our web site will guide you through the process of mastering this unique piece of software.
Looking for a ready script solution?
Visit Auto-BF, our partner which offers a unique, totally automated betting solution based on MarketFeeder Pro (Excel-based version).
No special skills required, just download & start! Start earning as easily as never before!
You want to know what makes MarketFeeder Pro the best betting bot ever?
Just a quick list:
1. You can monitor as many different markets as you want.
2. Refresh rate up to 0.3 sec.
3 Automated trading built-in:
- Auto-Greenup (offset betting, hedging),
- Auto-Dutching (arbitrage)
- Ladder interface for scalping
4. Triggered Betting - this is what makes MarketFeeder Pro the ultimate tool for a pro!
5. Send SMS on your mobile to stay informed of what's going on in the program.
6. Interaction with Excel, ability to build your own macros.
Interested? Read on! Or try it FOR FREE right away!
From the first glance at MarketFeeder Pro you understand that it is designed to make your betting convenient. The interface of the program is very similar to that of BetFair’s. You can quickly access all market information and place and edit your bets. The tree of events, market window and the list of your bets are located exactly where you would look for them.
The annoying sluggishness of the exchange’s web site will not bother you any more. You can place your bets with just one click if you choose. Market prices get updated at a rate of up to 0.5 sec., and you can see how they are changing from the mini-charts in the center of the market window. When a price is growing or dropping down it gets highlighted to let you know where the market is drifting. If you prefer manual betting you have all the conditions for that. One-click betting with pre-defined bet amounts, customized betting that can be called up with a right-click , or a price ladder interface – you are the one to choose!
Hate to risk money when trying new trading approaches? MarketFeeder Pro offers you a great opportunity to test your strategies without spending a penny! As soon as you start using the software you are offered a “Test Balance” which you can replenish with virtual money. Then turn the “Test Mode” on and enjoy the usual trading on the safe side. With virtual money you can bet, cancel bets, see your P/L and available test funds as if they were real. Therefore you can back and lay – see the results, scratch those bets and start over – as many times as you want! Test bets look and behave exactly as if they were real.
Don’t bother yourself with hasty calculations on a sheet of paper when you are about to lose your position. Let MarketFeder Pro do all the computing automatically within an instance.
The most popular auto-trading functions, “Green-Up” (often named hedging or offset betting) and “Dutching” are now performed on every possible occasion automatically. MarketFeeder Pro “knows” when the proper situation in the market occurs, and bets immediately to generate you equal profit on all selections, regardless of the outcome. For “Auto-Greenup” you only need to place your first bet and tell the software how much money you want to win. The software will automatically figure the price and amount of the second bet, and place it on its own.
The “Auto-Dutching” function is even easier. After setting up some options, like profit percentage and the type of bets you are looking for, just turn the “Auto-Dutching” button on and let it monitor the market without your actual presence in front of your computer. It will Dutch in all markets in your list that will have the appropriate book percentage, and as many times as you will tell it.
Having played with all the simple trading functions, take yourself to the highest league of BetFair traders. Start using triggered betting! With a set of instructions called “a trigger” you can order the program to perform any, even most sophisticated, combination of bets conditioned by the special criteria you will specify. With a language close to English you can formulate the market situation that MarketFeeder Pro must look for, and the parameters of the bets it must place or cancel. For example this kind of sentence can be easily transformed into a trigger:
Lay 4 GBP at best lay price on the favourite in Greyhound races if:
The runner’s price has grown up by more than 1.5 within the last 10 minutes
AND It’s less than 1 minute to the off
AND The runner’s price is less than 6
AND Your total profit for the day is less than 20 GBP
Apply a staking plan which will recoup losses automatically if the bet loses.
Triggered betting will change the way you think of trading! You will be relieved from nervous clicking and switching windows in the hope of chasing the chance that often lasts for several seconds only.
If you are an Excel expert, MarketFeeder Pro has many things to offer. You can connect it to any spreadsheet of yours and use the calculations, formulas and macros you have put there. Thus, you can make MarketFeeder Pro to trigger a bet when your formula takes some special value. You can import a list of selections into MarketFeeder Pro. You can watch all market data and use them in your calculations through direct cell references. Finally, you can make the software show custom calculations for each market and selection automatically, based on the formulas you’ll supply.
Isn’t that a big red mark pointing towards the “TRY” button?